Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ground Control are some helpful guys

:up:

I drew from Dave Adam's site and from jacking my car up a month ago that I had 300# front springs. However, my wheels were tightened down so much that I could not get them off.

I visited my car today in my buddy's garage and finally got the numbers off the springs. I was surprised to find that the perch was already at the top of its limit, leaving my ride height much too low.

So I gave a call to GC and they were very very helpful. I found out from the website that I had a 5in spring with 475# spring rate. He suggested using larger spring hats, but they'd only raise the car by 1/2 an inch at most.....and I'm looking for around an inch.

Then I asked if I could order a taller spring and he helped find the correct 6in spring with the same spring rate and I ordered it right then with my CC.

Car is not out yet...... brake bleeder valve was broken off on one the calipers....so he got a used caliper....and changed the brake fluid because it was around amber in color, and moving towards red.

Anyway......I can't wait for Sunday/Monday for my car to be back on the road! And then next weekend or sometime later I can bring my ride height to a more sane level.

thanks GC! :D
Working...
X