Found this beauty just outside Copenhagen

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TroyShark
    replied
    Originally posted by ahrensNW
    Came in with semi-chub expecting m3 barn find.

    Left flaccid.
    Same

    Leave a comment:


  • ELVA164
    replied
    I'm glad we settled this with a statement made well before the argument started...

    Leave a comment:


  • aegul44
    replied
    if the door is not fully closed, I might agree on that with that camera angle. Anyways thats what we expect from that odd car tho.

    Leave a comment:


  • DennisJ
    replied
    Originally posted by aegul44
    I already explained above. There is no gab between door and panel like any car has. Center body lining and as well as the top doesn't match up. To me that pic is shopped.



    I am not, I just like to talk truth. Thats all

    The door is not closed correct. Thats why it looks like that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • aegul44
    replied
    Originally posted by agent
    Who are you to demand proof? How about you prove him wrong instead?
    I already explained above. There is no gab between door and panel like any car has. Center body lining and as well as the top doesn't match up. To me that pic is shopped.

    Originally posted by DennisJ
    Are u just a negative person? The pic and car is real.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am not, I just like to talk truth. Thats all

    Leave a comment:


  • DennisJ
    replied
    Are u just a negative person? The pic and car is real.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by agent
    Who are you to demand proof? How about you prove him wrong instead?
    Seriously. I could prove it, but it's not worth my time.

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Who are you to demand proof? How about you prove him wrong instead?

    Leave a comment:


  • aegul44
    replied
    Originally posted by DennisJ
    Ok / i go and make a video of it if u dont believe me. The door is not closed correct. I do not lie.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If the door is shut and thats the fitment, there is no way its real. Send us more pics or video.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    I LOVE it. We need more e30s like this.



    Originally posted by DennisJ
    Ok / i go and make a video of it if u dont believe me. The door is not closed correct. I do not lie.
    It wasn't photo shopped. Don't waste your time proving it.

    Leave a comment:


  • DennisJ
    replied
    Ok / i go and make a video of it if u dont believe me. The door is not closed correct. I do not lie.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • aegul44
    replied
    ^^ come on dude there is no way its real. Look at that door lining in the middle and up top, they don't line up and there is no gap between door and quarter panel. Thats 100% fake. Stop lying

    Leave a comment:


  • DennisJ
    replied
    Its not photoshopped. i have taken the picture myself.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • aegul44
    replied
    I hope you guys are not serious. Look at the gap between door and quarter panel. Doesn't line up and looks funny. Doors are not shaved, obviously photoshopped.

    Leave a comment:


  • DennisJ
    replied
    I think they open the doors with a remote control.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:

Working...