Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think its in your best interest to get a jack test done ASAP and a pic of the stock IX weaves. That will quiet down most of the chatter...
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by rjmcdermott81 View Post
      If that driving video doesn't sell it I don't know what will. I'm jealous of your scenery. I dig the wheels btw....
      Awww, thanks, I miss that scenery already too. Wish the audio was a bit better but my knockoff action cam ain't made for quality. I (obviously) loved the wheels but I totally understand that a lot of the BaT crowd prefers stock everything.

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
      I think its in your best interest to get a jack test done ASAP and a pic of the stock IX weaves. That will quiet down most of the chatter...
      Yeah I knew people would ask about the jack test, I moved in a bit of a hurry and couldn't get one done before leaving, but I'll see if my folks have time/somewhere to go and get it done.
      The pictures of the baskets are in the additional photos section, no centercaps and dirty with a few scuffs but intact and a bit of elbow grease from presentable.

Fingers crossed, I had a note offering me $6500 slipped under a wiper a couple of years back so I'm mostly hoping it tops that.
      91 325iX - magnaflow, h&r sports+bilstein hds, chip

Comment

Originally posted by Chroma Aberration View Post
        Just gave you some props!

Current Bimmers:
        1991 525i, lagungrun
        1991 318i M54B30 swapped, brilliantrot
        1991 318i S52 swapped, diamantschwarz
        1991 Bertone FreeClimber (with 2.7i M20B27 engine)
        1989 325is, bronzit
        1982 320i M50B25 swapped, alpinweiss
        1981 320i, saphirblau
        1976 2002, mintgrun

"Murderbrick" 1991 318i M54B30 swap

Comment

Me too man. Good luck with it. Miss my ix

Comment

Awww, thanks, I miss that scenery already too. Wish the audio was a bit better but my knockoff action cam ain't made for quality. I (obviously) loved the wheels but I totally understand that a lot of the BaT crowd prefers stock everything.

Yeah I knew people would ask about the jack test, I moved in a bit of a hurry and couldn't get one done before leaving, but I'll see if my folks have time/somewhere to go and get it done.
            The pictures of the baskets are in the additional photos section, no centercaps and dirty with a few scuffs but intact and a bit of elbow grease from presentable.

Fingers crossed, I had a note offering me $6500 slipped under a wiper a couple of years back so I'm mostly hoping it tops that.
            You really need undercarriage pics, axle boots, battery box, etc. plus the video.

I put up a bid, but I don't see people going crazy with out more pics.
            1991 318iC
            1989 325i Field Rescue

Comment

This looks like something out of these forums. Anyone recognize it?

Bid for the chance to own a No Reserve: Turbocharged 1989 BMW 325is at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #13,922.
              '91 325i

Comment

I'll probably keep her if she can make me some $$...

Here listing with some decent pics..she cleans up pretty nicely.
                sigpic
                Rediculously Cool!

www.squatchboxx.com

Instagram @squatchboxxcoolers

Comment

S52-Powered 1991 BMW 318is 6-Speed

Bid for the chance to own a S52-Powered 1991 BMW 318is 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #13,996.

Comment

Hour left with no new bids at $4100, hope I don't regret this listing...

Comment

Hour left with no new bids at $4100, hope I don't regret this listing...
                      Yea I hope you see some more bids too... its not over until its over though. Fingers crossed for ya
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                        Yea I hope you see some more bids too... its not over until its over though. Fingers crossed for ya
                        Thanks for the support through the home stretch! Sold for less than I was hoping and less than I think it's worth, but I can't keep it and 6k is in 'very good deal' rather than 'i feel robbed' territory.
                        Thanks for all the info and such through my E30 ownership, r3v, I hope to be back some day, though who knows if I'll be able to afford one in a few years. ;)

Comment

I was expecting it to end around $7k so I dont think it was too far off. Worth the $99 Id say

See if you can stash the wheels if he doesnt want them! hahah That way you'll have one part ready to go when you come back! My SSRs have been with me through 3 E30s :rofl:
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:

Comment

Yeah, provided the buyer pays and the handoff goes smoothly, worth it I'd say. I probably wouldn't have used BaT had circumstances been different (well, I wouldn't have sold at all but that's besides the point) but no real complaints about their service.

Comment

Keep us updated, sounds like the guy is local so it shouldnt be a problem with him coming through
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:

Comment

Well, in an absurdly bad turn of events, as I was emailing with the buyer the friend who did the jack test called to tell me the clutch seems to have stopped working suddenly. Going to try and get BaT to refund the buyer his fee because I can in no way sell the car in this condition.

Bad feels for everyone all around. :rippedoff:

Comment

Working...
                                X