Announcement

Collapse

POST YOUR THREAD IN THE CORRECT FORUM

The General Discussion forum is NOT a catch-all.

Please post your topic in the correct subforum.

Technical questions do not belong in General Discussion, neither do body kit or wheel fitment questions. If you don't know where to ask your question, post it in General Technical and we'll move it to the appropriate subforum if necessary.

This helps keep R3VLimited nice and organized so others can more easily find what they are looking for.

Thank you,
R3V Staff
See more
See less

Bring a Trailer Auctions, E30 edition

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by laidback93 View Post
    I loved this car until I saw the rear valence photos. Damn cancer. Wonder how bad the battery box is.

This probably would have fetched at least 12K, but not with the rust. At least in my opinion.

Spent its life in Ohio, not surprised.
    1991 318iC
    1989 325i Field Rescue

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
      Shoot, my PRO3 only laid down 135/135.

So don’t feel too bad.
      My bone stock 1991 325i with a 4.10 LSD and stock wheels won the "lowest power of the day" award at a reasonable 145hp / 146 tq.
      sigpic
      1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
      1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
      1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

The one I'm selling on BAT, is ending tomorrow at 1:25pm Central time.
        https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1990-bmw-m3-32/

Comment

That LSB e46m3 going for 90k today was just retarded.
          Build Thread: Ryan's Hennarot 318is
          COTM Aug 2019

Comment

Wait, what? I had to look that up.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2004-bmw-m3-36/

There's no doubt that's an expensive car, with it being laguna seca blue, low miles, and having CSL bits and $$$$ coilovers and such... but $90,000? Come on now.
            @turbovarg
            '91 318is, M20B25, T3/T04E 60 trim (15psi), megasquirt, coilovers, Z3 rack, cold AC
            [b u i l d]
            [Car of the month: April 2018]

0c8b7c9527af628a346878feb14bf757

Comment

Somebody had to really love those mods to pay 90K for it. Hopefully that doesn't begin to ruin the market for other E46 M3's.

Comment

Now THAT's stupid money for a car that you can still find for under 20k, hell even 10k. Mods or no mods, LSB or not.
                "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

I must be just weird, but I really donít like LSB as a color.. just donít think it looks good on anything. My buddy loves it, so gives me crap about any LSB cars we see around town.

It has to be the mileage on that car, thatís it. The mods are meh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  1984 Alpina B6 2.8/1 #35
                  1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                  1991 Racecar (Chase Schmidt's former drift car - M30)
                  2006 BMW X3
                  2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                    I must be just weird, but I really donít like LSB as a color.. just donít think it looks good on anything. My buddy loves it, so gives me crap about any LSB cars we see around town.

It has to be the mileage on that car, thatís it. The mods are meh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    You're super weird! Everyone loves LSB. Almost as much as they love Bronzit!

But seriously, that was stupid money paid. I agree, it had to be the mileage.
                    90 Bronzit 325is
                    16 Black Sapphire 340i M Sport

Comment

Not an e30, but the only M57 e91 in North America. This was a quality swap and owned by a good friend. What do you do when BMW decided not to import the 335d wagon, build your own! This little wagon will put many muscle cars to shame and get 30+ mpg while doing so...cool car

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...8ZFoWpQGFfD5lU

1991 318is
                      2004 330ci
                      2011 335d

Comment

That's pretty cool. Why get rid of it? Seems perfect as a DD.
                        @turbovarg
                        '91 318is, M20B25, T3/T04E 60 trim (15psi), megasquirt, coilovers, Z3 rack, cold AC
                        [b u i l d]
                        [Car of the month: April 2018]

0c8b7c9527af628a346878feb14bf757

Comment

A dyno test performed in June 2019 that recorded 454 horsepower and 732 lb-ft of torque
                          Uh, wow.
                          My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
                            That's pretty cool. Why get rid of it? Seems perfect as a DD.
                            He's a young and talented guy. Getting married and trying to pay off his college debt. I respect that!
                            1991 318is
                            2004 330ci
                            2011 335d

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                              Uh, wow.
                              My e90 is somewhere around 370/580 on tune and stock turbos, so yeah pretty crazy what hybrids can do!!
                              1991 318is
                              2004 330ci
                              2011 335d

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                                Uh, wow.
                                These engines are amazing. Mine dyno'd 289whp/489wtq with just a basic tune, zero other mods. Considering that wagon has a fully built engine I'm not surprised at his numbers. Hell if you added meth injection you could get even more power fairly easily, I'm honestly surprised this car doesn't have it already.

Comment

Working...
                                X