No announcement yet.

Klaus the traveling BMW Roundel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got Klaus! I immediately introduced him to my dogs. My GSD approves, but my Akita thinks he's too foreign.

I'll soon follow with more updates. I'll be pumping out many more pictures when the weekend starts.
    I don't even own this car anymore, but I'm too lazy to change the picture.

Comment

JDM dog rejects BMW, impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
        JDM dog rejects BMW, impressive.

i think he knows what needs to be done to the:blowup:dog...

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Just a quick update. Klaus and I have been having fun doing a few things around town. I'm trying to get him in the mail tonight and shipped out tomorrow to his next destination. Will post pictures hopefully tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
            #23 is banned
            And for some reason, he is still on the mailing list.

1992 BMW 325iC
            1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
            1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

bump

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by spike68 View Post
                Just a quick update. Klaus and I have been having fun doing a few things around town. I'm trying to get him in the mail tonight and shipped out tomorrow to his next destination. Will post pictures hopefully tomorrow!
                :coolphoto:
                E30: '91 318is - M52/ZF320 | Azev A 16X7.5 | H&R Race/Bilstein | Completely refreshed suspension/brakes/drivetrain

An Associate/Bachelors degree is America's most overrated product

Comment

Sorry about the delay guys. This week has been crazy, but I got Klaus into the circulation box to his next destination last night so he should be in movement now. I think he got a nice break here relaxing in the quiet town of auburn. I'll post pictures soon

Comment

So I figured Klaus could take advantage of his time here and spend some time relaxing and seeing the small town of Auburn, AL. If any of you guys follow college football I'm sure you're familiar with Auburn University. Large college in a small town in Alabama. I'm a student finishing up my last semester here.

Anyways you guys saw when Klaus initially got here. That night he came to Thesis lab with me to chill while I worked.

Made sure he was comfortable while he was a guest at my house.

The next morning I properly introduced him to the daily chalkboard car

I also considered ending his trip early since I had a place for him ;)

He ran some errands with me around town.

The next morning we got up and grabbed a proper breakfast at one of my favorite coffee shops. Best coffee ever and some dank ass waffle they have on Thursdays

That day he was supposed to join me to do some 3d scanning in the field, but it got canceled because apparently a homeless man was living at the site so we wernt allowed to work that day. I ended up spending my time in thesis lab again. Didn't see a point in taking more pictures.

On Saturday Klaus and I noticed my car was struggling to start so we checked things out and concluded the alternator was failing. Drove the car to Thesis lab to charge the battery while I got some work done and get enough juice to drive to Autozone on the other side of town and grab a new alternator

Klaus helping me get things sorted out. Out with the old!

In with the new!

That night we chilled out and had a beer. I'm a college student so sticking to cheap beer is essential.

Sunday was our last day so we went for lunch at another favorite spot of mine. Toomers drugs in downtown auburn. Most know them for their amazing lemonade and the locals know them for their awesome lunch menu.

He didn't even give me enough time to take a picture of the food...

After lunch I gave him a tour around campus showing him the significant structures. Samford Hall.

He wanted a picture next to the Auburn sign

We went to see the stadium. Didn't get a picture of our unnecessarily large TV in the stadium just because I think it's unnecessarily large. At least I know where all my professional fee money went to though.

And there you have it!

Nothing too crazy. School keeps me pretty conservative at the momeng. I hope Klaus enjoyed his time. He's on his way to his next destination!

I'm glad I signed up for this. Was more fun than I thought. Who cares if I'm walking around taking pictures with a BMW logo AM I RITE

-Tony

Comment

^Great pics! Thank you
                      88 M3 Diamantschwarz
                      89 M3 Zinnoberrot
                      56 Isetta

LIKE ARCHIE'S on Facebook!
                      www.facebook.com/archiesicecream

Comment

Thank you to Spike for getting Klaus over to his new place so quickly. He arrived this afternoon and quickly settled in above my computer for a little shut-eye.

He brought along a "save the wheels" air freshener. Very thoughtful.

Tomorrow he's coming to church (goodness knows he needs it after his sacrilegious escapades with Fresh_TD and boozing with Spike), Monday it's work, then Tuesday morning he'll be on his way.
                        ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Busy day today.

Took Klaus to church today, got home around five. Unfortunately Klaus was very unrepentant.

There are these small moments that I just want to hang onto mentally forever. This is my youngest son (I've got two boys), he was just plain worn out. After I snapped this picture of him, he opened eyes for a second, grinned at me, and fell right back asleep. Being a Dad is awesome.

After getting the kids to bed, it was time for Klaus and I to get to work. I walked out back to my little workshop. It does the job for now.

On tonight's agenda was the rebuilding of a few 2002 steering boxes.

It was nice getting some rain tonight. Walking back to the house, I heard some thunder over this way. Plenty of light flashes, but just far enough away that I couldn't see the bolts. The cross belongs to the Crystal Cathedral, which isn't too far away.

Tomorrow Klaus will come with me to work before taking off to his next destination.
                          ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Very classy, SkiFree. Hopefully Klaus was able to wash away some of his sins from his stay with fresh_TD. :giggle:

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

Nice pics everyone! But shouldn't the thread be named 'Klaus the traveling roundel'?
                              R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                              └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
                                Nice pics everyone! But shouldn't the thread be named 'Klaus the traveling roundel'?
                                Good call. I'll have it changed.
                                88 M3 Diamantschwarz
                                89 M3 Zinnoberrot
                                56 Isetta

LIKE ARCHIE'S on Facebook!
                                www.facebook.com/archiesicecream

Comment

Working...
                                X