Salt City Euros GoFundMe

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • zwill23
    replied
    Originally posted by Metallated


    I used to really like the channel but ever since max left the quality has really gone down hill, it seems like every other video is just whining... my $0.02
    This ^

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt-B
    replied
    if tools get stolen from my car, my insurance would replace them...

    whats different here?

    that being said, im broke, and cant donate

    Leave a comment:


  • MR E30 325is
    replied
    ahrensNW, I agree.

    This shit is called 'life'.

    Leave a comment:


  • Metallated
    replied
    Originally posted by ahrensNW
    Lol, I should have started one of these when my wheels were stolen.

    Eyeroll.


    I used to really like the channel but ever since max left the quality has really gone down hill, it seems like every other video is just whining... my $0.02

    Leave a comment:


  • ahrensNW
    replied
    Lol, I should have started one of these when my wheels were stolen.

    Eyeroll.

    Leave a comment:


  • TheWipprSnappr
    started a topic Salt City Euros GoFundMe

    Salt City Euros GoFundMe

    Some of you probably follow their BMW/e30 projects on youtube.
    Nico's tools and keys to his touring project were recently stolen.
    A gofundme campaign has been created to help him buy some new tools to continue his progress on his awesome projects.

    https://www.gofundme.com/salt-city-euros-tool-donation

    Last edited by TheWipprSnappr; 06-19-2017, 08:42 AM.
Working...