Clear All

full tank of gas, full interior, and complete exhaust
    Attached Files
    1993 BMW 850ci factory 6 speed
    1992 Honda Civic Hatch, built B16, turbo, and nitrous
    1989 BMW 325i, f20c swap
    1989 Honda CRX, built LS/vtec, turbo, and nitrous

Comment

Need to put some time into the coil overs...

Comment

I'm ready to buy the mounts and pan (if a pan mod is needed)! KMiata makes good stuff but it's taking quite some time to come out with the engine mounts and oil pan. Small operation and boutique stuff, for sure, so I understand. But y'all already have at least two cars running and driving... AND legally.

Comment

Did you contact them regarding the engine mounts? Is that on their to-do list at all, so to speak?

Comment

I've got a K24A2 turbo swapped into my MR2, the GF's E30 has an iS engine swapped into it, but even then that's getting tired...I'd love to be able to swap the same engine and turbo setup into her car!!
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by m5james View Post
              I've got a K24A2 turbo swapped into my MR2...
              Do you have a build thread anywhere for your MR2?

Comment

I don't :/ Just tons of pics and it's still a work in progress. It's pushing 424hp to the wheels in a vehicle w/ a similar weight to an E30...it's a bit scary without an LSD and working ABS, yet that's not stopping me proceeding with upgrading the headers and turbo so I can get it tuned for E85 :-) I plan on installing my old header/turbo setup onto her car once I get her K swap installed and running.

Comment

Looks like another K swap kit might appear for the E30! exciting times.

91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
                  Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                  E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                  "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Cool video, thanks for the link.

Comment

Darn it... I was pretty sure I saw a billet input bearing retainer for the Miata trans that mounted a hydraulic/annular throw out bearing inside the bellhousing, but I can't find it now. Since the Miata has the clutch slave on the right side of the bellhousing, exhaust on the right side of the engine and stock clutch slave fight for the same space. The HTOB was to get the clutch slave out of the way. I want to show the front cover to a friend who's looking at a Mazda L engine swap, but can't find it now.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Side of Will View Post
                        Any word on K24W with direct injection? The factory turbo K's of the last couple of years are closing in on 300 HP. Reasonably informative articles on K-series variants: http://mywikimotors.com/honda-k20a-k20c/ http://mywikimotors.com/honda-k24a-k24z/
                        In time for sema https://www.instagram.com/p/B4XqN0tJ...=13mnnh0k3kowh Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        OBD1 M54/M52TU swap as a M50b25

Z4 non powered steering rack fits e30

Euro e46 2005/6 320d 6mt gearbox into E30 with M20 hardy and beck 1985 327s engine

Comment

What is going on with that intake manifold?
                          91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
                          Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                          E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                          "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Originally posted by Wanganstyle View Post
                            In time for sema https://www.instagram.com/p/B4XqN0tJ...=13mnnh0k3kowh Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Did they reverse the intake and exhaust? The turbo is on the left...

Comment

Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
                              What is going on with that intake manifold?
                              Ask them? Who cares it looks like it works. Turn up the turbski on the ctr engine and it’s easy 400hp+ It doesn’t need an exhaust manifold to work well, maybe the intake will magically disappear from Honda engines soon

Euro e46 2005/6 320d 6mt gearbox into E30 with M20 hardy and beck 1985 327s engine

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Side of Will View Post
                                Did they reverse the intake and exhaust? The turbo is on the left...
                                Since the direct injection ilx k series na engine the intake and exhaust have been flipped Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X