Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Out of all the e30s i've owned, I've never...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheffy30
    replied
    Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
    Out of all the e30's i've owned, i've never fallen in love with one.
    catch n release

sent from hell using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• LJ851
    replied
    Out of all the e30's i've owned, i've never fallen in love with one.

Leave a comment:

• cheffy30
    replied
    Originally posted by 325e '87 View Post
    Haha, I was going to say, I had a ‘91 325i that I drove daily for 10 years (‘94-‘04) and not once did it ever not start, idle rough, or run poorly. It had a broken odo at 254000 when I sold it. If it was a 4 door I’d still have it

And I’ve never had a flat, no problems at all really. Diff noise, whining wheel bearing now and then, window switches are the dumbest thing on the cars, and antennas.
    ok stoney fog clearing... antenna shit the bed and i swapped it for a z3. i do have a four door... comes in so handy for many things...
    like kegs, girls and gear... not all at once but damn close

sent from hell using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Dj Buttchug
    replied
    Let's see Ive owned 6 e30s so far.

Never have I ever

had to replace a wheel bearing.

Leave a comment:

• francogt1
    replied
    Had sex in it'.. or even had the remote possibility of a female at least think about touching my genitalia

Leave a comment:

• stonea
    replied
    I've never poped my tires

Leave a comment:

• 325e '87
    replied
    Originally posted by cheffy30 View Post
    in the 18 years of daily driving this little beast...i've never, had a flat tire, it has never once not started. never ran out of gas, never lost my front lip, on my 4th timing belt. odo gears still turning... 281k on the clock... i drive the auto like a manual and it still won't break...
    the only thing i want to have happen is for the tranny to take a shit...
    Haha, I was going to say, I had a ‘91 325i that I drove daily for 10 years (‘94-‘04) and not once did it ever not start, idle rough, or run poorly. It had a broken odo at 254000 when I sold it. If it was a 4 door I’d still have it

And I’ve never had a flat, no problems at all really. Diff noise, whining wheel bearing now and then, window switches are the dumbest thing on the cars, and antennas.

Leave a comment:

• cheffy30
    replied
    in the 18 years of daily driving this little beast...i've never, had a flat tire, it has never once not started. never ran out of gas, never lost my front lip, on my 4th timing belt. odo gears still turning... 281k on the clock... i drive the auto like a manual and it still won't break...
    the only thing i want to have happen is for the tranny to take a shit...

Leave a comment:

• dnguyen1963
    replied
    Never use the fog lights.

Leave a comment:

• Julien
    replied
    Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
    Never had a belgian work on it.
    oh wait ;D

Leave a comment:

• freeride53
    replied
    Never lost an iS lip god damn it.

My first E30 (shell) was decimated when I got sandwiched at high speed on I-10 in LA. That same IS lip lives on my 2nd (re-shelled) E30.

Leave a comment:

• nando
    replied
    It's not fair. I blew apart my first Rieger lip hitting a giant opossum on an on-ramp at 80mph. The last one got taken out by a giant hole in our horrible city roads.

I've never lost an IS lip though. But I have killed an i lip, just this year, hitting giant chunks of ice.. lol

Leave a comment:

• laidback93
    replied
    I can check off odometer gears needing replacement and my IS lip falling off. I rolled into a curb just days after I bought my e30. I wanted to check that off the list first. :p

Timing belt and water pump were replaced last year. Cuz screw that mess!

Leave a comment:

• nando
    replied
    I didn't know replacing the reverse switch was a thing. But my MT swap was *only* 13 years ago now. :p

Leave a comment:

• Stanley Rockafella
    replied
    Originally posted by Fraser View Post
    ...had a broken odometer or failed guibo...
    +1

Also never replaced the reverse light switch which was a "thing" back in the day.
    Or maybe ppl. just stopped caring once the e30 got to a certain age.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X