My god $tealer - 340 buck for spark wires?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ryan Stewart
    replied
    Originally posted by ptownTSI
    i dont see why autozone or kragen doesnt start making bmw wires, i'd think there would be a large market for them.
    So many other companies do. The ones that were on my Eta were "performance" wires from Ireland Engineering and were made by some company in England. $120.

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    rediculous.


    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • 325Projectz
    replied
    Having an account with SSF rules

    Leave a comment:


  • ptownTSI
    replied
    i dont see why autozone or kragen doesnt start making bmw wires, i'd think there would be a large market for them.

    Leave a comment:


  • AdironRider
    replied
    Only thing Ive gotten from a dealer is a radio code. Funny thing was they told me it was going to cost 25 bucks. I managed to get out of that but I thought it was rediculous.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    The only time I buy anything from the dealer is when my buddy Josh grabs it for me at cost. Having a buddy who is a service tech has its benefits.

    Leave a comment:


  • euroshark
    replied
    I got M30 plug wires for $80. Maybe try bmp or bavauto.

    Leave a comment:


  • golde30
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Carufel
    $26,000 for an S62 motor (E39 M5)...
    ahahahaahha. yeah, you can get the whole car for $15K more...

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Carufel
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonathan 90 M3
    *pfft* try ///M parts, for fun I had the dealer quote me a price on some S14 engine parts once....

    $6,000 for a bare cyl. head
    $1,500 for a single con rod
    $26,000 for an S62 motor (E39 M5)...

    Leave a comment:


  • DEV0 E30
    replied
    When it's $20 something for an inch by inch gasket that is $1.12 elsewhere you know you only resort to the dealer if you absolutely have to. I think I paid an ungodly amount for wires on my eta... I don't know why, I think I threw them away.

    Leave a comment:


  • TUD
    replied
    Crown BMW in Greensboro, NC quoted me $196.56 through their site. Not great, but certainly better than $340.00

    Leave a comment:


  • Garageaholic
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonathan 90 M3
    *pfft* try ///M parts, for fun I had the dealer quote me a price on some S14 engine parts once....

    $6,000 for a bare cyl. head
    $1,500 for a single con rod
    holy sh1t

    Leave a comment:


  • Jonathan M3
    replied
    *pfft* try ///M parts, for fun I had the dealer quote me a price on some S14 engine parts once....

    $6,000 for a bare cyl. head
    $1,500 for a single con rod

    Leave a comment:


  • xLibelle
    replied
    Originally posted by Charlie
    I snagged plug wires for the white beast van this past weekend, 19 bucks. I'm starting to see the "upside" to domestic vehicles.

    -Charlie
    for sheezy!

    Leave a comment:


  • Charlie
    replied
    C'mon man, it's the super secret BMW resistor plug wires, they're made of gold, or some shit.

    Hell, order them online, you're still looking at 160-180 bucks.

    I snagged plug wires for the white beast van this past weekend, 19 bucks. I'm starting to see the "upside" to domestic vehicles.

    -Charlie

    Leave a comment:

Working...