Saying goodbye to the black 325i...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BENdashdash
    replied
    Originally posted by Kruzen
    My girlfriend is looking right now, name a price.
    bye bye time

    Leave a comment:


  • Joey Link
    replied
    After reconsidering, I'm going to be looking for a '93-'95 525iM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Joey Link
    replied
    Before I sell outright I'm going to try to trade it for an E34 535iM. I have two buddies that've been trying to buy it from me for a long time now, so I imagine they'll probably have first crack at it. I'm planning on sprucing up the interior, then I'll probably ask $4.5k. Seems like a lot, but that's what I got for my last mostly stock E30. As I said before, this one is driven almost daily by my mom and it's been extremely reliable. I really love the way it looks and handles with the M3 springs, aftermarket shocks (can't remember the brand), and M3 bushings/arms.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeE30325i
    replied
    what price are you looking for?

    i have a friend who is trying to get into the E30 game with no luck, this car seems to fall into his standards.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kruzen
    replied
    My girlfriend is looking right now, name a price.

    Leave a comment:


  • browntown
    replied
    if the paint is in really nice condition, and the volvo sells in the next month I may want to take a look at her (assuming the price is right). Just posting this to subscribe. I'll keep it in mind.

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    Originally posted by Joey Link
    In all honesty,
    Bahahaha!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Midnight Sun
    replied
    Selling a car is always a big step.

    Find a good home for her, and recommend R3V to the lucky new owner.

    Leave a comment:


  • Joey Link
    started a topic Saying goodbye to the black 325i...

    Saying goodbye to the black 325i...

    For those of you who don't know, I also have an E39 540i6 and an '89 325iC. The 325i sits at my parents house, mostly used as a spare car. As soon as I get the 325iC running I'm selling the E39 and it's going to be my daily driver. I got to thinking today, and I'm really going to miss having a four door BMW that I can use to haul family and friends in comfort (compared to the E30).

    After giving it much thought, I've decided I'm going to sell the 325i. I had quite a few plans for it, before I started the 325iC project. In all honesty, I'm much more interested in building the cabrio. Since the 325i is being used as a spare car/DD I figure there's no reason I shouldn't replace it with an E34. Ideally, I'd like to find a 535iM, but I may end up with a 525iM, I suppose we'll see. I'm actually really looking forward to having an E34 and the cabby - two totally different cars for two very different roles.

    A couple pics...



Working...