Everyone in Washington...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • gwb72tii
    replied
    Fox Island>>>>>>>>>>>>

    91 318is and 325i

    Leave a comment:


  • Rennsport
    replied
    tri-cities. i have 2 of the maybe 30 bmw's in this area...

    where is lake issaquah? do you mean lake sammamish park in issaquah?

    Leave a comment:


  • killa325i
    replied
    Silverdale

    Leave a comment:


  • monty
    replied
    Originally posted by cramer
    It's a good idea Monty. I am planning on organizing a BBQ/Techday in August down in Olympia, but E30 only. More details will follow once I get finished with all the Waterwagen's planning :)
    Nice work.

    Leave a comment:


  • cramer
    replied
    It's a good idea Monty. I am planning on organizing a BBQ/Techday in August down in Olympia, but E30 only. More details will follow once I get finished with all the Waterwagen's planning :)

    Leave a comment:


  • monty
    replied
    Unless there is already one I don't know about...
    Last edited by monty; 07-11-2007, 07:46 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • monty
    replied
    Not sure about you guys but I would like to have another gathering before summer is over, a BBQ or something would be cool. If we got together somewhere in central Washington then the north and south end guys may be able to make it. Maybe like a park with BBQ pits or someones house? The VW guys (yeah I hang with them too, so what?) had an "Old School Get Together" at Lake Issaquah I think it was. It was basically an unorganized meet with all models of VW's like 92 and prior. It was pretty cool, no prizes or anything like that, just one gathering that has grown to what I think become West Coast wide. Startin' somethin' like that for the Bimmer scene would be cool.

    Leave a comment:


  • ejnight
    replied
    vancouver

    Leave a comment:


  • LeDevil
    replied
    Vancouver here

    Leave a comment:


  • timothy100
    replied
    UW crew

    Leave a comment:


  • backtrail69
    replied
    +1 North end reppin'

    Leave a comment:


  • cramer
    replied
    There is a whole list here Monty, just pick through those Oregon people ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • e30evolution
    replied
    Bellevue WA

    Leave a comment:


  • smonkbmw
    replied
    Originally posted by JJe30
    Down south Wa.
    +1

    Leave a comment:


  • JJe30
    replied
    Down south Wa.

    Leave a comment:

Working...