No announcement yet.

Buyers Beware: My experience with A.J. Lamport "Low Level"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A well considered and measured post Teej, buyer beware indeed!

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
    RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

now thats just plain dumb. I've imported lots of stuff but i never sell until i have them in my hands because you never know how it will go. hell, customs might find my eurohstash in the container, lol.

Comment

Damn. I bought a spoiler, shocks and springs from AJ, and I couldn't be more satisfied. I bought this stuff a few months back and it shipped immediately.

I hope he ships your stuff soon! :up:

Originally posted by whysimon
        WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by Tree18is View Post
          thats awesome.

I dont wanna say any names or anything. But i have owned a set of 650 dollar Konig remembers for 10 months to!

haven't seen them yet.

So awesome...
          I gotta say, if you are losing hope you might as well go public with it in a last hope of getting your rims. Hope things work out for you.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

your car is a '97?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e30sd View Post
              your car is a '97?
              Yeah?

RISING EDGE

Comment

is it an e36???????
                is it blue?
                is it on RKs?
                WTF?:hitler:
                Yours truly,
                Rich
                sigpic
                Originally posted by Rigmaster
                you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

That sucks...

I've been waiting for 3 years for an ac schnizter rear apron from some dude... he ended up selling it to somebody local after he took my $250.

some how everybody sided with him.

Now i just have to think about it and lol.

:)

Doing something M50 related? -> http://www.addissimo.com
                  On Myspace? ->http://groups.myspace.com/r3vlimited
                  BF2142 SN = BillyGoose

Comment

Lost $500 to "Ari" Ariyul Surjono Mangunwinoto, some douchebag Taiwanese dude who said he was a baller and sell me some BBS RS003's. Tons of his personal info was posted up, even his license plate numbers on his E30's, and the thread was completely deleted before I could save it anywhere.

That was 2 years ago, lost all contact. Sorry dude.
                    Reminiscing...

Comment

Man I know what thats like. I've been waiting for almost 2 months (it seems) for lordofmpower to send me my iS sideskirts and still nothing, but good on you dude.

Comment

i'm the previous owner of tree18is' konigs.

they're still sitting in my garage awaiting a third party's pickup.

i don't know what to say.

pm'ing now.

m42brigade

r3v Photo Crew: Founding Member

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                        Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Comment

looks like he got bounced from the yahoo twincam list too.

Comment

People are finally catching on...

RISING EDGE

Comment

ari....?

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
                              Lost $500 to "Ari" Ariyul Surjono Mangunwinoto, some douchebag Taiwanese dude who said he was a baller and sell me some BBS RS003's. Tons of his personal info was posted up, even his license plate numbers on his E30's, and the thread was completely deleted before I could save it anywhere.

if anyone ever runs into him..be sure to post the info on mye28.com,..........he screwed a whole buncha people on that forum............

Comment

Originally posted by skota View Post
                                I have to admit, you have more patience than me. I bought some wheels from him. I was happy to find them and the price was right for what he advertised them as. Unfortunatly what was described as some curb rash ended up to be a large portion of the lip to be missing and one of the spokes cracked. I was lucky it was repairable, but cost me an aditional $150 and a couple weeks. I im'd him that I didnt think he was realistic about the condition and thought it would be fair if he gave me a partial refund. He never responded.

I thought about posting my experience but didnt, I only have around 60 posts on the forum and didnt want to be the noob winer.

I'm going to ask a hell of alot more questions and require good pics of anything I buy in the future.
                                Originally posted by Tree18is View Post
                                thats awesome.

I dont wanna say any names or anything. But i have owned a set of 650 dollar Konig remembers for 10 months to!

haven't seen them yet.

So awesome...
                                Originally posted by Addissimo View Post
                                That sucks...

I've been waiting for 3 years for an ac schnizter rear apron from some dude... he ended up selling it to somebody local after he took my $250.

some how everybody sided with him.

Now i just have to think about it and lol.

:)
                                Originally posted by M42Technik View Post

Originally posted by fraunhofer View Post
                                Man I know what thats like. I've been waiting for almost 2 months (it seems) for lordofmpower to send me my iS sideskirts and still nothing, but good on you dude.

You all have a lot more patience than I do. And I don't know how people can take other's money like that. I felt bad when I sold wheels that ups took 2+ weeks to ship when they told me 7-10 days. I don't see how people can go months and months after collecting money and not sending parts.... that they dont have! wtf. thanks for the heads up w/these sellers.

Comment

Working...
                                X