No announcement yet.

Buyers Beware: My experience with A.J. Lamport "Low Level"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks to this thread i'm not buying the 3.25lsd he has for sale on e30tech.com
    Build Threads:
    Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

I think I lost $200 from BmwRacer on E30tech for a Getrag 260. Haven't heard a thing from him in 11 days.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MIKe30 View Post
        You all have a lot more patience than I do. And I don't know how people can take other's money like that. I felt bad when I sold wheels that ups took 2+ weeks to ship when they told me 7-10 days. I don't see how people can go months and months after collecting money and not sending parts.... that they dont have! wtf. thanks for the heads up w/these sellers.

+1

I feel bad when things I have nothing to do with mess up a deal.

I sold my Harman Kardon to a guy in Canada from IH8Mud, he had me ship it to a Mail Box place in Seattle, he drove there Saturday and they closed early.

I obviously have nothing to do with it but feel bad for the guy.

I hate people that knowingly rip off people here or anywhere.

Makes it hard for us legitimate people to do business.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Funny how he has resorted to selling on e30tech and bimmerforums.

Comment

He's banned here, but he definately has a lot of stuff (that isn't selling) on bimmerforums.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Working...
            X