Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can take a shit in a paper bag and call it rare. I don't think that's what this thread is about though.

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
      ...but anything that I don't see very much of, I consider rare.
      Well, by that logic, you must think vaginas are rare.

:giggle:
      Originally posted by Matt-B
      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
        Well, by that logic, you must think vaginas are rare.

:giggle:
        This is my favorite comeback ever, I applaud you sir!
        C6Z
        S2K
        VeloN

Comment

lol.

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
          Ig:ryno_pzk
          I like the tuna here.
          Originally posted by lambo
          Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
            Just like how everyone has BBS/Enkei styled wheels? I get that they're not expensive but anything that don't see very much of, I consider rare.

Aka. ESMs lol. ESM 002r's are RZ (RS? I can never tell the difference) "styled" knockoffs, and ESM 004's are LM Reps.

I know a guy who had an RD K27, and then someone hit it, so he moved all the stuff to a later model.. It just wasn't the same. Lol
            Originally posted by flyboyx
            how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
            Originally posted by Northern
            beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
            Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
            Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
            '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
            Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Oh boy this thing is way off track but in a funny way. Quick. Someone post something rare. Truly rare. Raul!
              ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Here's a aux power adapter designed to replace the glovebox flashlight.

I stuck a cig lighter USB adapter in it and it charged up my iphone just fine.
                sigpic
                January 2012 COTM

Comment

Are the MHW front turn signals with original box I have considered rare? I never see them for sale. Too bad I'm having no luck uploading pics anymore or I'd throw up a photo.

Comment

Originally posted by DELPHINtimecapsule View Post
                    Are the MHW front turn signals with original box I have considered rare? I never see them for sale. Too bad I'm having no luck uploading pics anymore or I'd throw up a photo.

I have a smoked set with original box, but I'd say they are rare.

sigpic
                    January 2012 COTM

Comment

How much would these sets sell for do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by DELPHINtimecapsule View Post
                        How much would these sets sell for do you think?
                        Hard to say since unlike the tailights there are a few comparable alternatives. Nonetheless, they are rare, well-made, and they are the perfect compliment to MHW smoked tails.

I plan to include mine in the future sale of my smoked MHWs to sweeten the pot. That's the primary value I place on my set.
                        sigpic
                        January 2012 COTM

Comment

Originally posted by robrez View Post
                          Hard to say since unlike the tailights there are a few comparable alternatives. Nonetheless, they are rare, well-made, and they are the perfect compliment to MHW smoked tails.

I plan to include mine in the future sale of my smoked MHWs to sweeten the pot. That's the primary value I place on my set.
                          That's funny because I always thought when I sell my late model I'd sell off the MHW tails and turns strictly as a set. And yeah I haven't really been able to find any comparable ones to get a general idea of price

Comment

Originally posted by robrez View Post
                            Here's a aux power adapter designed to replace the glovebox flashlight.

I stuck a cig lighter USB adapter in it and it charged up my iphone just fine.

That's not oem is it, I don't even know they had USB connections between 84 and 91

Cool either way

Comment

That is OEM. It is not USB.
                              ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Yeah its just a normal 12v cigg lighter style plug he put a phone charger in. Pretty cool, I wouldn't doubt its main use was for those glovebox style car equalizers.
                                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X