IX Snow Drifting Fun!!
Collapse
X
-
I'm ready for the snow to go away. It snowed here in early November, and I won't see my grass until late February or March. My road is 4" of solid compact snow. -
Much obliged. It's just that most people that don't even clean their car properly are the first to lecture enthusiasts about "unsafe driving" meanwhile they are driving without lights in a snow covered car at dawn.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
-
-
One of my many pet peeves is when people don't brush the snow off of their lights, or off of the bumper directly in front of the lights.Leave a comment:
-
-
You call those ruts? We got 6 inches last week and then it got warm, melted and rained, then froze. There were 6" ruts out of SOLID ICE.Leave a comment:
-
I wasn't up early enough. I had everything shoveled by 7 and then drove around my neighborhood at around 730 in a bit more than 4 inches of snow. I didn't goof off, but driving on a hilly neighborhood perfectly fine is definitely a confidence booster first thing in the morning.
Leave a comment:
-
IX Snow Drifting Fun!!
when i woke up today we had abut 6 inches of unplowed snow. so i went driving around my town, and found a nice col de sak to have some fun in




snow ruts!!







Some Videos:
A private space for your group's photos and videos. Share, react, and relive moments together. Available on iOS, Android, and desktop. Free for new sign-ups.
A private space for your group's photos and videos. Share, react, and relive moments together. Available on iOS, Android, and desktop. Free for new sign-ups.
Tags: None


Leave a comment: