Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

black 325i cabrio, possibly 88-90 (it was like 9:00 at night)
    fenced parking lot across from freeman toyota
    weak les schwab five spokes
    Originally posted by kronus
    pff, all of you are slow as hell anyway. Eta > all

Comment

Originally posted by chucko View Post
      Not sure bro, I didn't get a good look at the driver as I was going in the other direction at about 50mph.;)
      hmmmm. I see.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
      1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
      1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by reppin my e30 View Post
        :giggle:
        :(
        Originally posted by e30e
        lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

another at Broadway and Kolb at exactly 6:00PM. you were at a Chevron station. you drove a red late model 325i. It was lower than stock and had some mean exhaust sounds.

Have you made a purchase from www.blunttech.com recently?
          sigpic<< wrecked

Comment

Blonde girl in a red e30 with plastic bumps - didn't catch the model. Super clean. Parellel parking on Diversey.

Comment

In houston:

Black e30 vert with mtech II airdam and fender vents - Galleria Area

White e30 vert with racing dynamics wheels - lowered - Pearland

White e30 coupe with what looked to be a BBS airdam - Parked at Fry's - Employee?
              "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

black e30 w/reiger style body kit, looks to be spray painted flat black. waved at me while at stop light at bottom of mount rose.

7speedshop.com

Comment

SPANKED some dude in a gray DB car today going up Park. Lowered, big wheels, and a backwards-hat-wearin flatbillie driver. He underestimated my car, and the driver. He almost rear-ended a minivan.
                  sigpic

Mike

'91 325i track car. Mostly...

Comment

Red 2dr, metal bumps painted black, tint, fogs, bottle caps, parked on Pine Grove in Chicago. My gf thought it was my car and tried to get in.

Comment

white late model 325is lowered on stock weaves, dented, parked on Kiwana Springs

Comment

bronzit e30, some kind of M striping on the front of the hood, on Hwy 50 near downtown sac headed towards Tahoe
                        sigpic

Comment

Clean zinno 325i coupe and clean AW 325i sedan both parked near 15th & Mill in Eugene last night

Comment

black late model 325is on lowered on gunmetal 5-spokes (some kind of sportmax's?) in Howarth Park Sat. evening

Comment

I've got a couple:

1) Monday morning, underneath the Gawanus expwy. Near the drawbridge, I saw a clean bronzit sedan. A woman was driving, but she didn't see me right next to her.

2) Monday evening, alpine sedan on Ocean pkwy. Tried to catch you but got caught at one of the many lights.

3) This morning on FDR drive. Late model red 325i, coupe. You and I drove together for about 50 blocks. Nice car, same color as mine. You had ellipsoids and only rear mudflaps (you don't see that often).

On all occations, I was driving my Zinno 1987 325is.

Comment

Also, this was a long time ago, I saw a dark blue 325ix coupe on the Bruckner expwy. Your paint was mint. I never wanted an ix till I saw your car. Soooooo dope.

Comment

Working...
                                X