Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

red early model going east yesterday on the grand central parkway around 3, you were in traffic, then saw a very clean white 2002 with a roof rack by st johns university.
    '90 325is DD, 5 spd swap-H&R springs-Euro Headlight Fully Built OBD1 M54b30. Ox Blood interior, 3.46 LSD with Z3M Diff Cover. Custom shifter, every bushing replaced.
    '86 325e- Donor car for swap/parts car
    '00 323i- BBS 197s Totalted
    '89 740 turbo Volvo- Donated

Comment

BMWerke, i saw your car at the meet in farmingdale last friday. I walked by your car about 75 times hoping to catch you

Comment

Was getting BLINDED by some hi-beams so I slowed way down to let him pass and it was an e30! :) San Diego, 8 East, 9/4/10, ~around 10pm. Silver, no model badge on the trunk (non M3), wide white stripe down the driver side. Looked like it might have had aftermarket wheels, on stock suspension.

Tuesday 8/31 in front of SDSU (PS1) between 7am and 11am (while working):
        Red, 5sp, girl driver, diff whine
        Black vert' with exhaust, 318 I think
        White 325is with black trunk lip and exhaust
        Goldish 325 haulin' ass
        stock looking white vert' with perma-fogged back window
        bright orange, looked like an M3 but someone told me it's just a kitted 325.

Also saw two CLEAN e24's that day in front of SDSU. One black, one red, both on gold wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTe30 View Post
          BMWerke, i saw your car at the meet in farmingdale last friday. I walked by your car about 75 times hoping to catch you
          i was there tonight as well, were you in your e30 cause i dont remember seeing on there and will you be at bimmerstock?
          '90 325is DD, 5 spd swap-H&R springs-Euro Headlight Fully Built OBD1 M54b30. Ox Blood interior, 3.46 LSD with Z3M Diff Cover. Custom shifter, every bushing replaced.

Comment

Pretty sure I seen dragonorta at wegmans in williamsport.

Comment

alpine sedan going south on 9A today, was in my friend's rx8 so i didnt try and wave haha
              sigpic
              Originally posted by e30hijinks
              I move faster than "the speed of light." I'm always connected to my Blackberry and am ready to purchase at a moment's notice. I do not play games

Comment

new jersey plates, red and primer grey two tone 325. pile of people in the car rolling by nelson ledges/ravenna air base in ohio. Sunday 9/5 5-6pm

Comment

on UWM's campus (milwaukee) today: one late model red coupe, super clean, aftermarket wheels and 'is' front lip. one late model black coupe with tr motorsports wheels, also clean!

Comment

i has been a couple of days, i just forgot to post. clean red early model on the jackie robinson pkwy on monday in brooklyn. and a red 325 vert going east on sunrise highway

Comment

Originally posted by BMWerke View Post
                      i was there tonight as well, were you in your e30 cause i dont remember seeing on there and will you be at bimmerstock?

I wasn't there with my e30 that day but i have been there before. I am back up at school now so i won't be able to go to bimmerstock, i def would if i was home though.

Comment

Saw a Rot sedan sitting in front of Anacortes Auto Parts on Commercial, around 6:25 tonight. That you Killacortes?

Comment

saw a pretty rough looking blue vert going west on merrick road in bellmore and then a red late model coupe with very dark tints making a left onto sunrise highway by the valero station in merrick

Comment

A few days ago was waved at from a white lowered coupe/sedan, we were traveling westward on Sherman Way, I was driving a 87 zinno iC.

Mang, your car looks pretty wide :)
                            Hey, just picked up a rear view mirror, so I'll be able to see you BEFORE you zip by next time, lol.
                            Last edited by fporro; 09-10-2010, 03:53 PM.

Comment

red late model with yellow high beams turning from nassau university medical center onto hempstead turnpike today.

Comment

saw a gorgeous red M3 heading south on the 405 at 7:20pm. So clean!
                                Last edited by Ssolidarity; 09-12-2010, 03:37 PM. Reason: *last night

Comment

Working...
                                X