• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doing > watching

True for most things.

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
    Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

Saw a white early model cruising down Milestrip in Buffalo on Sunday night, I pulled up next to you in my Schwarz '89.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeP View Post
        Spotted this guy in Florida while I was there for the 24 hours of Daytona. Crappy cell pictures, but you get the idea...

That is Mario who owns DTires and he's on this forum. I bought his cardinal seats a few weeks ago. I think he just posted in the alpine cars thread.
        world renown Harry Potter expert
        sigpic

Comment

I was sitting in a parking lot tuesday 2/8/11 around 12-1230 on capitol Blvd in tumwater, WA. you were headed south
          saw a delphin coupe dumped on weaves i think. early model with mtech front and some funky little fogs. Very clean!! but no love on the fogs
          sigpic

http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=201774

Comment

black dude in a red early model driving through amityville village in ny
            '90 325is DD, 5 spd swap-H&R springs-Euro Headlight Fully Built OBD1 M54b30. Ox Blood interior, 3.46 LSD with Z3M Diff Cover. Custom shifter, every bushing replaced.
            '86 325e- Donor car for swap/parts car
            '00 323i- BBS 197s Totalted
            '89 740 turbo Volvo- Donated

Comment

Arizona is a different story, check out the cabrios

Comment

In Salisbury, MD. on College Ave. I saw a nice black vert with a hrdtop, and a silver e30 M3. They were both beautiful. The nicest e30's in the area. imo
                '02 Outback wagon
                '87 325is 5sp
                '93 Kawasaki ZR1100

Comment

I saw dillsnick's red e30 on the Marietta Square about two weeks ago. The car looked so good it made me sad I no longer owned an e30.
                  Jamie Webster
                  '89 325is - sold :(
                  '96 Miata - sold
                  '01 M5 - sold
                  '02 Civic Si

Comment

Originally posted by qccabrio View Post
                    Arizona is a different story, check out the cabrios

Damn, Bottlecaps never looked so good! :up:
                    Dave
                    -----
                    (OO=[][]=OO)
                    _E30 FAN_

My E30's

Comment

Clean Alpine car at the corner of Estes and 15-501 Chapel Hill, NC

Comment

Spotted a white coupe in Astoria, Hoyt Ave and Cresant Street.
                        Click here to leave me feedback on our transactions. :p

Comment

Spotted a rusted (Bronzit)Vert with diving boards, bottlecaps, and a ///M badge parked/dumped in the minor emergency parking lot out on Padre Island.

Comment

Black Plastic bumper vert, lowered, north bound on Beneva Rd in Sarasota, FL. Spotted 3-3-2011 about 2:30pm. Nice looking car.
                            Discounts to all R3VLimited users on Amsoil products www.tampabaysynthetics.com

Comment

Just saw a bronzit two door with front valence but not back valence, either was on bottle caps or stock weaves. Location was in American Canyon, CA right on broadway/highway 29. Not bad lookin! :) :up:
                              Last edited by Pantless Spency; 03-04-2011, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Passed a white E30 M3 headed north on Roswell rd. out of Buckhead ATL@ 2.30 . I gave you a thumbs up, nice car.
                                Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                                The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Working...
                                X