• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and e94. jkjk
    E30 buildy things
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195286

Comment

I'm sorry sir, but i do not care for your style of poetry. Please remove yourself or only hiku or dactyl poems.

Thank you.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
      Sounds like you need a massage.
      Originally posted by kpeng
      Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

In the last two months spotted 5-6 e30s in wichita , 1 clean alpine sedan ix with chrome wheels and tinted windows, a dirty silver ix sedan with red basketweaves with a hipster girl driving, a dirty but complete zinno ix with looped spoiler and maybe tan interior, a well maintained black vert with an old man driving, and yesterday at the gas station a clean alpine 325i coupe with 16' 5 spoke wheels untucked dbs with two teens in it wonder if hes a member here
        Originally posted by Ryan...
        Please do not ban me.
        Originally posted by JeST
        I get the feeling this thread is more "which r3v member would you jerk off?"

Comment

Saw a CLEAN white late model sitting at a light on m25 and Euclid a little before 5:00
          sigpic

Comment

Ban. Spam.
            From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
            Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

Originally posted by glucklich21 View Post
              Fixed

As an E90 owner, this bugs the hell out of me. So we are going to have an education lesson for the benefit of all of R3V as no one can get the nomenclature right on this forum. :hitler:
              E90

E91

E92

E93
              IMO, from a distance without seeing the emblem, I can't tell if the new Bimmers are korean cars or not....:eeek:

Comment

Found this little guy on the 1421 block of Venice,CA.
                Attached Files

Comment

Silver coupe DB on weaves, at 2:00pm heading north on Larkin Ave. cross Jefferson St. Joliet. IL.
                  sigpic
                  Reich und Roll!

Comment

I see quite a few around my college campus.. most in decent condition.. but I doubt enthusiasts. I feel like putting a paper on their window with this site name.

Comment

Smith Mountain Lake, Westlake Corner CVS. Red, plastic bumper, 4 door. Has "The Shack" sticker on window. Guy works there, and maybe goes to church down the road (Seen the car at church on the way to Burnt Chimney).
                      1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Saw this beater on the Caribbean island of Antigua. The weird thing is that it was lhd when all the cars there are right hand drive. On my way driving back to the airport in St Johns to go home I saw a white m3 and was flipping out but my camera was packed away. So many awesome mini trucks and imports that we don't get to drive here.

Surprisingly tons of Land rovers also a british guy set up a dealership here is his shop
                        My Multi car part out. Need a part? Pm me...
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=193051

Need 24v swap parts? How about a LSD? Plastic Bumpers? Or anything else click here...
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215044

Have you done business with me? If so leave me feedback here...
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=188307

Comment

Holy cray! Thats awesome. Every time I go back to Trinidad i look for E30s and come up empty handed. i figured if I can find one it'll be right hand drive bc that how we roll and I could get my cousin to ship that bad boy for me.
                          Click here to leave me feedback on our transactions. :p

Comment

Spotted an early model delphin? blue e30 heading out of bay city on m25 just past the bridge at about 5:30 yesterday
                            sigpic

Comment

Spotted an early model red this morning on the beltline (in Raleigh). Exchanged waves before I got off on Capital. Nice lookin ride, interested to know what kind of rims he had.

Comment

Spotted an alpine late model in La Jolla around 2 something today. Nice tech I spoiler.

SD represent?
                                1985 325e
                                mods:
                                Powerflex CABs
                                MOMO Corse Exhaust
                                euro bumpers with BBS front spoiler
                                e36 m3 shifter
                                uuc clutch stop

Comment

Working...
                                X