e30s in winter
Collapse
X
-
Why would you need to lock the doors on an eta? I have one and I sure as hell don't lock it, the window is almost certainly worth more than the whole car. -
I like my e30 in the snow... throw on some snows and an LSD and BAM, awesome!
A little extra weight in the rear helps too. :PLeave a comment:
-
Dude seriously, hire someone to post for you. You hurt my eye's reading your posts.Leave a comment:
-
you must be form east tn cause you know about hertitage high but as we say here money cant buy you skill its alright to be afraid dont worry i can be niceLeave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
-
-
Yeah my 86 325es sucks too the door locks are so messed up in the cold.Leave a comment:
-
Actually yeah.
So far this winter ive picked up a host of new interior noises due to the cold, exhaust got a hole in it from a snow bank, antenna decided not to work a couple times, and squeeky sway bar noises from urethane bushings.Leave a comment:
-

Leave a comment: