Virginia Roads: 1, Oilpan:0
Collapse
X
-
if u dont get ur shit back in running condition, that'll leave me being the coolest e30 in MD.. and mine aint much to look at... yet. -
Leave a comment:
-
You came all the way to VA for a party? hope it was worth it.. haha.Leave a comment:
-
The E36 has a rear sump pan, the E30 has a front sump 2 piece pan. I have an oilpan for Dan, and I PMd him about it.
Maybe with all the money he's saving he could buy a can of Krylon and touchup the MT2 bumper... :mrgreen:Leave a comment:
-
damn dan......... sorry to hear that. if there was any m42s in the junk yards id pull one fro you. ill keep an eye out if you dont find one. all should be ok, i hopeLeave a comment:
-
the e30 m42 and the e36 m42 are exactly the same thing. The only thing that changed through out the years is the displacement and went from multi belt to serpentine belt system. I can screen shot the pdf file if you wish ;)
-MaxLeave a comment:
-
I got your back man, 65 bucks http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/91-92...spagenameZWD1V
That is an e36 oilpan and I don't expect it to work on an e30.
I did the same thing to my oilpan not too long ago. I was helping my buddy who snapped an axle in his AE86 and when we opened the garage there was a puddle of oil under my car. I just has a small pinhole in my pan, only enough to keep it dripping. I left the car there when i got my replacement pan/gasket from the dealer (about $200 for the pan and gasket IIRC) I filled it with cheap oil and limped it home.
The good news is that changing your oilpan is going to the easiest reapair you have ever done to you car. Good luck on your motor not being fucked.Leave a comment:
-
Poop. Sorry to hear that. The M42 oilpan is a friggin hazard on lowered cars!Leave a comment:
-
Not a bad price at all here, I think when I cracked mine I paid like 130ish. I think my motor ran for about 30 seconds after I completely shattered my pan, so all of my oil was gone in an instant. Didn't have any problems, but also didn't drive anywhere on it. Good luck!
On the plus side, free shipping over 50 bucks.Leave a comment:
-
-

Leave a comment: