I put an S52 in my truck this weekend!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • brodee
    replied
    Originally posted by Lurker27
    '99, a good vintage, full body with a hint of burnt rubber
    actually it's a '98

    Leave a comment:


  • TwistyTunedE30
    replied
    ...i hate when junkyards write on easily viewable parts, even if it is washable...just a pain in the ass. they drew all over the leather on a perfect tech 1 wheel i found sitting on a floorboard there. but hell iguess for 11 bucks it wasnt too bad of a deal to clean it.
    -Max

    Leave a comment:


  • Lurker27
    replied
    '99, a good vintage, full body with a hint of burnt rubber

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerista
    replied
    This thread delivers

    Leave a comment:


  • brodee
    replied
    Originally posted by Teaguer
    Jordo has friends ? :p
    That's what I meant :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Teaguer
    replied
    Originally posted by brodee
    Didn't I say I was hauling it for a "FRIEND"
    Jordo has friends ? :p

    Leave a comment:


  • brodee
    replied
    Originally posted by Teaguer
    I smell Jordo all over this thread . :p
    Didn't I say I was hauling it for a "FRIEND"

    Leave a comment:


  • Teaguer
    replied
    I smell Jordo all over this thread . :p

    Leave a comment:


  • Turf1600
    replied
    I have a feeling I will have my hands on that motor soon

    Leave a comment:


  • brodee
    replied
    It's not mine, just hauling it for a friend.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Driv3R
    replied
    Sounds fun!

    Leave a comment:


  • soviet1942
    replied
    HA ha, I thought you actually made it a MR car. I was going to be like "OMGWTFBBQ h4X5!?"

    Leave a comment:


  • surebimmer
    replied
    Sold! What did you pay if you don't mind me asking. I'm looking for a S52 right now as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • TopOfTheLine89
    replied
    sweet, and i knew exactly what you meant just reading the title.

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    Now get ready to whack away.

    Leave a comment:

Working...