Hello, I am stupid and want to buy an E32

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • James Crivellone
    replied
    Possibility.. Who wants to pool money :p

    Leave a comment:


  • NC325iC
    replied
    e32s are sexy imo
    get an old 6er if you can find one and cant find a good e32

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by Kruzen
    I'm fucking down, sign me right up. I think I have a story to tell from that road trip for every week of the year.
    Count me in, you guys can pick me up on yer way down.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jparkr
    replied
    Originally posted by Kruzen
    I'm fucking down, sign me right up. I think I have a story to tell from that road trip for every week of the year.
    oh shit, apple-crew 2006 reforming before my eyes.

    I still vote Isseta

    Leave a comment:


  • James Crivellone
    replied
    Originally posted by DarkWing6
    How is she feeling? Last time I saw her was the hospital visit?
    At home, doing much better... walking fine..

    Not driving yet though.

    Leave a comment:


  • James Crivellone
    replied
    Originally posted by Kruzen
    I'm fucking down, sign me right up. I think I have a story to tell from that road trip for every week of the year.
    Now we just need a damn car!

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Why not an E34?

    If you were gonna go E32, I personally would say M30...plus a turbo.

    Luke

    Leave a comment:


  • BenM
    replied
    Originally posted by DarkWing6
    I know you don't want it, but BALLER!!!

    http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/car/595536851.html
    Holy shit, that is a steal. Like the E28, but better looking. E12 FTW!

    Leave a comment:


  • Kruzen
    replied
    Originally posted by James Crivellone
    Cali always comes up, but it depends on who wants to go, which is currently me and john hah
    I'm fucking down, sign me right up. I think I have a story to tell from that road trip for every week of the year.

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkWing6
    replied
    How is she feeling? Last time I saw her was the hospital visit?

    Leave a comment:


  • James Crivellone
    replied
    Originally posted by DarkWing6
    And on a side note...

    James, if I am in town this weekend wanna hang and throw the T-Stars on the touring?
    You know the number, all I got planned are my grandma's brakes, and pulling the rest of the power steering crap on wills car.

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkWing6
    replied
    And on a side note...

    James, if I am in town this weekend wanna hang and throw the T-Stars on the touring?

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkWing6
    replied
    You should get endorsed and get old cafe racers to cruise down the coast!

    Leave a comment:


  • PaladinReed
    replied
    lol i think the poor things are just so hideous so i cant justify spending tha $. if you just want something different and cool go with some old school beemers. (motorcycles) they can be found cheap and most of them are touring bikes anyhow :)

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkWing6
    replied
    I know you don't want it, but BALLER!!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...