Possibility.. Who wants to pool money :p
Hello, I am stupid and want to buy an E32
Collapse
X
-
e32s are sexy imo
get an old 6er if you can find one and cant find a good e32Leave a comment:
-
-
-
-
-
Why not an E34?
If you were gonna go E32, I personally would say M30...plus a turbo.
LukeLeave a comment:
-
Holy shit, that is a steal. Like the E28, but better looking. E12 FTW!Leave a comment:
-
-
-
And on a side note...
James, if I am in town this weekend wanna hang and throw the T-Stars on the touring?Leave a comment:
-
You should get endorsed and get old cafe racers to cruise down the coast!Leave a comment:
-
lol i think the poor things are just so hideous so i cant justify spending tha $. if you just want something different and cool go with some old school beemers. (motorcycles) they can be found cheap and most of them are touring bikes anyhow :)Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: