BMW GINA Light Visionary Model Concept Car Revealed
Collapse
X
-
Agreed !!
It is coming up with an idea and taking it from paper to form and making it work that evolves the automotive industry. The designers are artist and push the limits of design to try and make the industry change in a good and progressive manner nothing more. And who knows, some of you younger guys on here might actually see this type of car technology 30-50 years from now. :up:
Hey, don't worry, breakthru's in science will allow you to live longer, stronger. I bet you won't even be hitting the 02 via a nasal cannula on the porch of your "Mature Living Facility" by the time this abomination rolls past.Leave a comment:
-
Agreed !!
It is coming up with an idea and taking it from paper to form and making it work that evolves the automotive industry. The designers are artist and push the limits of design to try and make the industry change in a good and progressive manner nothing more. And who knows, some of you younger guys on here might actually see this type of car technology 30-50 years from now. :up:Leave a comment:
-
People with this kind of outlook toward concept vehicles amuse me to no end.
IT'S NOT A PRODUCTION CAR.
It was built with the sole purpose of trying a new idea, or "concept". Nothing more than car designers doing what they do best.Leave a comment:
-
If I had low self esteem and lots of money, I'd buy exactly THAT. It had better come with a gun so I can end my pitiful existence.. Of all the things in the world that can provide satisfaction I picked a car that can change shapes... I must be insane.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
-
That is absolutely amazing technology they have developed...
T...Leave a comment:
-
Love him or hate him, Bangle is the most innovative car designer in the world right now.Leave a comment:
-
-
I think this is incredible, and having Chris Bangle actually explain the idea behind the car is really something to listen closely to.
Here it is in action (watch it in full screen):
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: