will a 92' 525i Tranny fit an 89' 325i?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Major
    replied
    Originally posted by e30slut
    u sure seem to be having a hard time getting things straight huh? ;)
    Apparently so do you.

    Last edited by Major; 07-23-2008, 04:33 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    do you fuck goats becasue they are the right size for you?

    Leave a comment:


  • Turf1600
    replied
    Originally posted by e30slut
    I never hit an old lady an ran. She hit me with her car and beat my car up with a bat. I knocked her over by scaring her into believing I was gonna run her over.

    The pearly penile papules is not a sexual disease, it was a condition my roomate had and we wanted to find out why. The sexual "i cant get up around my girlfriend" was a prank we did to see what yahoo users would say. The beastiality was just a party time favorite like i said I would pull up around drunk people and show em n have somthing to disgust over and laugh at. I got that idea from my roomate as well. You guys really need to lay off lol its not that serious. I mean is this what 40yo bmw enthusiast do with there spare time? If so, go get some ass and a life while ur at it.

    On a serious note, I'm a 19 black guy with 4 bmw's that nobody believes I can maintain. I've proven to everyone around that I can and I'm building myself a local rep with the help of you r3vers. The joking on less important threads is ok, but when I really need assistance, it's annoying as hell to have everybody flood my damn thread to where helpful others can even post.
    Feel me?
    This would all be more believable if you didn't have an excuse for everything.

    Excuse list:

    1. This one is 2 fold - First you said it wasn't your beastiality forum account - now you say it was for a joke.

    2. It was your room mates condition you were asking about online. Worst excuse ever.

    3. You "scared" an old lady into falling down.

    4. Erectile dysfunction was another internet joke.

    You take no responsibility for anything. No one believes you.

    Also - you got an answer a long time ago. If that's all you needed - stop posting!

    Leave a comment:


  • SpecM
    replied
    Originally posted by VacMan
    I'm gonna guess the goat didn't have much say in it. He probably wasn't too thrilled with the whole idea.
    -lets not jump to conclutions...

    Leave a comment:


  • e30slut
    replied
    Originally posted by TDE30
    Asked the black guy thats screwing my mother.
    Fixed*
    Wow, u sure seem to be having a hard time getting things straight huh? ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • SpecM
    replied
    Originally posted by TDE30
    Asked the goatfucker to the goat.
    loling as we type

    Leave a comment:


  • VacMan
    replied
    Originally posted by SpecM
    you and the goat made that decision together
    I'm gonna guess the goat didn't have much say about it. He probably wasn't too thrilled with the whole idea.
    Last edited by VacMan; 07-21-2008, 03:27 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    Originally posted by e30slut
    Feel me?
    Asked the goatfucker to the goat.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30slut
    replied
    Originally posted by Turf1600
    This is how I see it.

    You got banned the first time for 2 reasons. You stole your friends car and wrecked it only to tell him it was a hit and run. You also hit an old lady with your car and ran off.

    Then you come back - expose yourself as a beastiality fan as well as a posessor of sexual dysfunctions and diseases.

    Seriously man - wtf do you expect?
    I never hit an old lady an ran. She hit me with her car and beat my car up with a bat. I knocked her over by scaring her into believing I was gonna run her over.

    The pearly penile papules is not a sexual disease, it was a condition my roomate had and we wanted to find out why. The sexual "i cant get up around my girlfriend" was a prank we did to see what yahoo users would say. The beastiality was just a party time favorite like i said I would pull up around drunk people and show em n have somthing to disgust over and laugh at. I got that idea from my roomate as well. You guys really need to lay off lol its not that serious. I mean is this what 40yo bmw enthusiast do with there spare time? If so, go get some ass and a life while ur at it.

    On a serious note, I'm a 19 black guy with 4 bmw's that nobody believes I can maintain. I've proven to everyone around that I can and I'm building myself a local rep with the help of you r3vers. The joking on less important threads is ok, but when I really need assistance, it's annoying as hell to have everybody flood my damn thread to where helpful others can even post.
    Feel me?

    Leave a comment:


  • Turf1600
    replied
    Originally posted by e30slut
    Oh ok.... :|
    This is how I see it.

    You got banned the first time for 2 reasons. You stole your friends car and wrecked it only to tell him it was a hit and run. You also hit an old lady with your car and ran off.

    Then you come back - expose yourself as a beastiality fan as well as a posessor of sexual dysfunctions and diseases.

    Seriously man - wtf do you expect?

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    Originally posted by e30slut
    I fucked a goat and it was good.
    Fixed*

    Leave a comment:


  • e30slut
    replied
    Originally posted by TDE30
    Yup, love it or leave it. Just like my mother.
    Fixed*

    Leave a comment:


  • e30slut
    replied
    Originally posted by AriasATX
    No you are a mouthbreathing animal lover, That is all.

    You really have to do something stupid or say something really fucked up to get the ban stick.
    Oh ok.... :|

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    Originally posted by e30slut
    So this is how r3v works....
    You build up a clean rep, then you become an asshole, then you bash on other members, but as soon as the bashed member talks shit in response he gets the boot?
    Yup, love it or leave it. Just like that goat.

    Leave a comment:


  • Miasma
    replied
    No you are a mouthbreathing animal lover, That is all.

    You really have to do something stupid or say something really fucked up to get the ban stick.

    Leave a comment:

Working...