How much interest in a book on how to...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Danny
    replied
    Don't do it, everyone will say they interested, but nobody has the money for a book.

    Half the people on r3v can't even read.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tbolt
    replied
    honest opinion I don't see there being a huge demand for such a book

    Leave a comment:


  • der affe
    replied
    if you can do a small initial run, then publish as needed in small batches and still keep it at those prices, i think it would sell. not millions of copies, but to those who would be interested, i think that is a do-ible price range

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Would it be of any benefit to regular e30 owners, not engineers?

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_pilot
    replied
    i dont see the point in selling it, it's just gonna end up on a pdf to download on here sooner or later. So might as well just offer it for free.

    Leave a comment:


  • DCColegrove
    replied
    Originally posted by Fidhle007
    Define not cheap?
    I would have to guess (based on another illustrated book I was involved with recently) that it would be a $50 or $60 softbound???

    Leave a comment:


  • der affe
    replied
    are we talking in the $50 range?

    Leave a comment:


  • Fidhle007
    replied
    I mean for sticker price of the book, I know your investment would be big.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fidhle007
    replied
    Define not cheap?

    Leave a comment:


  • DCColegrove
    replied
    I would have to self publish...

    No publisher in their right mind would print a book about a 20 year old car even if there was 2.2 million of them put on the road.

    It wouldn't be cheap either.

    Leave a comment:


  • Money$hit
    replied
    fuhrazzzee

    Leave a comment:


  • DCColegrove
    started a topic How much interest in a book on how to...

    How much interest in a book on how to...

    On how to build a very strong and very light e30 chassis?

    I have someone twisting my arm about this...

    Step by step and illustrations would be in color...





Working...