oh hey, look what just came in the mail

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SynSyx
    replied
    Well it seems there have been some issues. First of all, it came with a small dent in the muffler, according to the shop. It couldn't have been that noticeable, because I never noticed it and you can't see it from the pics. Also, the straps that come with it were welded on backwards. I talked to two different sales reps at BavAuto, who had the same problem, but were able to mount it without too much trouble. My guys couldn't do it so easily, so they are re-welding them correctly. BavAuto promised to cover this extra cost for me.

    Pics and a sound clip to come later today.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Very nice. I'd like to get a new exhaust system on the E30 soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Pfft.

    Just cut your exhaust off.
    If it was upto me I'd run just my long tube headers upside down so they point out the front of the hood like fucking bull horns, that breath hot fiya. But Noooo Johnny law says something about the enviroment and soundddd.. Pussies.

    Leave a comment:


  • daniel
    replied
    does it sting?

    Leave a comment:


  • napabavarian
    replied
    I think I just made a little jizz in my pants.

    Leave a comment:


  • Moto-Mucci
    replied
    You're gonna love it.

    Leave a comment:


  • SynSyx
    replied
    $500, including new hardware and shipping

    Leave a comment:


  • Dillinger
    replied
    How much $$$?

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Pfft.

    Just cut your exhaust off.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Idea
    replied
    First!

    Hope they last!

    Leave a comment:


  • SynSyx
    started a topic oh hey, look what just came in the mail

    oh hey, look what just came in the mail










    set to go on tomorrow, cant wait, especially since its replacing a very worn, very tired, and VERY rusty and loud factory exhaust haha

    more pics to come once its on. ill also probably do before/after sound clips for comparison
Working...