Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e90 manual seat slider

Hey,

I am trying to see if anyone can help me with this. Over a week ago my e90, which has manual seats, somehow broke. The level that allows it to slide forward and backward just broke. I looked at it and it appears there is a fork that pulls up on a spring to allow the seat to slide forward and backward. The issue I found is the fork that pries up on the spring broke the spring (or little mushroom at the top of it for lack of a better explanation). That being said, I'm unsure how to go about fixing this. I don't think I can buy this part individually (Real OEM doesn't show it listed separately) and I also don't think it's repairable since it's a spring or whatever that spring is attached to that broke.

I don't think it makes sense to purchase a whole new seat to fix this issue, so I'm kind of in the tough position as the seat slider is a pretty crucial part of it's function. Does anyone have any advice on how to go about getting this fixed? I am going to be taking it apart fully this weekend so I can get a better idea of how this needs to be fixed exactly, but in the mean time, trying to do my due diligence.
Working...
X