Help identifying plugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help identifying plugs

All of these are located up front near the headlights...thanks in advance!

Anyone?

Comment

It looks like you're going to have to get out a wiring diagram and start looking at wire colors.

Comment

Originally posted by twright View Post
        It looks like you're going to have to get out a wiring diagram and start looking at wire colors.
        Yeah I was being lazy assuming there’s a wealth of knowledge on this board and that someone has surely come across these at some point ‍♂️

Comment

Are they tied in properly to the main looms or are they on top or add ons?

Frabkly, they don't really look like stock BMW plugs.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
            Are they tied in properly to the main looms or are they on top or add ons?

Frabkly, they don't really look like stock BMW plugs.
            They are indeed tied into the stock loom

Comment

Bump

Comment

Driver or pass side headlight? What year is your car? One looks like the fan temp sensor wiring 3 wire. One looks like side marker plug 2 wire rectangle rubber boot. Coil plug main wire single?

Comment

Originally posted by Paul-Z View Post
                  All of these are located up front near the headlights...thanks in advance!
                  Requires year, make and model information to assist. Can also Google r3v / e30 wire plugs front (with your rear, make and model for 24/7 assistance). Good luck!

Comment

Also Google: e30 Electrical Troubleshooting Manual + your year and model - eg. 1986 325e etc. You will find a pdf manual for your specific car. These are factory manuals that have comprehensive wiring diagrams, troubleshooting info and a photographic plug / part identification section.

Very helpful (sometimes you need to go a year or two either side if your specific manual isn't in the list). The factory troubleshooting manual for my car was extremely helpful when I did my swap. Good luck.
                    My e30: OEM+ with M30B35

Comment

Working...
                    X