BMW 325IS Euro Bumper Valance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW 325IS Euro Bumper Valance

Hi everyone, I bought a 1987 BMW 325IS from the original owner with low mileage. I recently purchased locally some metal euro bumpers (chrome) to get rid of the diving boards. I have been looking at valances and not sure what to get with the new bumpers. I have been told I can't use the stock valance that came with the diving boards. If someone could post a link that would be great. I just need to know what I am looking for. Also, this is my first post on this so if this is in the wrong place please let me know. Thanks, everyone.

https://www.classiceuroparts.com Here is where I purchased my euro valance and foglights for my 87 vert. They will have the right parts for you. I will say, the US valance did fit for me, but the euro valance with euro bumpers look perfect. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Go and read the “melon” build thread in the project forum. He has the setup on his car that you’re looking into. I believe he documented on where he bought it.
      My son has the 1987 325e, 2 door, 5speed
      I daily the 1989 325i, 4 door, 5speed

Comment

e30addict thanks so much, could not find it but did just send a message to a user named "melon". Again thanks so much, stay safe.

Comment

Did you find your valance? Here is mine right after paint. And then fully installed Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X