Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kronus
    replied
    Thanks for messing around with this. Administration ain't easy.

Leave a comment:

• DEV0 E30
    replied
    Thanks for everything you do James!

I've seen the hang and performance issues on this vbulletin, and welcome a new change whatever that is.

Leave a comment:

• cory58
    replied
    Thank you James! No way I could keep two E30s running without forums like this.

Cory

Leave a comment:

• TeXJ
    replied
    to be honest, I wouldn't mind seeing an ad or two on pages if it helps to cover the costs.

What about having sponsors having their own sub forum?

That way you can get some ad revenue without having to have popups. pirate4x4 did that.

Leave a comment:

• M42Technik
    replied
    Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver View Post
    I don't like change and personally think we should go back to using e30sport.net

All in favour?
    I'm in.

Leave a comment:

• Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    I don't like change and personally think we should go back to using e30sport.net

All in favour?

Leave a comment:

• e30austin
    replied
    I think the 2002FAQ uses the same platform. I'm all for it. Thanks again for all you do.

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    Praise our lord and savior

Leave a comment:

• NORBY
    replied
    Great news James! I have been a long time lurker, but decided I should be more active to try and help newbies out. R3V has probably saved me hundreds of dollars already, and i'm sure much more in the future. Happily donate a couple of bucks to help reduce the burden it has on you :)

Leave a comment:

• rzerob
    replied
    Thank you James. Scared me to death you were shutting down. Do you do donations? If so how can I donate? Paypal?

Leave a comment:

• MR 325
    replied
    James, always appreciate the work and dedication!

Leave a comment:

• zwill23
    replied
    All the work you put into the forum is much appreciated! Thanks for the update and I'm excited to migrate to the new platform.

Leave a comment:

• jjjjj
    replied
    as a very new member, but lurker for years, this forum has provided with the knowledge to satisfactorily find, examine, and purchase an E30 with confidence, as well as ensure it remains road-ready as my DD. thanks for your effort and looking forward to the future!

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    clickbaited me James! haha damn you

Good luck with the conversion. Let me know if theres anything I can do to help

Leave a comment:

• Kershaw
    replied
    Awesome! I know my r3v browsing took a major crash because it is so frustrating waiting 3-5 seconds for any action to take place. The Samba is getting boring, I want to get back here more often.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X