Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arc Asylum S54 Oil Pan/Subframe Price Check

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Arc Asylum S54 Oil Pan/Subframe Price Check

    Apologies if this is the wrong section, but I have an Arc Asylum modified S54 Oil Pan and matching subframe for an e30 that I ended up not using.
    Saw a oil pan on eBay for around 1000~ a couple months ago.

    Anyone know what this would be worth? Thanks!
    91 318iS - aluminum M52B28 + ZF320 + 3.15 Torsen

    #2
    Originally posted by fastestbox View Post
    Apologies if this is the wrong section, but I have an Arc Asylum modified S54 Oil Pan and matching subframe for an e30 that I ended up not using.
    Saw a oil pan on eBay for around 1000~ a couple months ago.

    Anyone know what this would be worth? Thanks!
    Hmm so a used S54 oilpan is $3-400, a front E30 subframe is $150-$200 so just stock you have say $450 to $600. The work when I did mine was $775, so you are between $1200 and $1400 for all the parts and labor (If Tyler still did them).

    I think $1000 for all of it is pretty fair, especially if it hasnt been used yet.

    The problem is its a really small market so you need to get someone who wants to do this swap. I would put it up for sale in the forum here see if you get some bites.
    Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus

    Comment


      #3
      Post it in the S54 FB group https://www.facebook.com/groups/222864865320837

      Comment


        #4
        he doesnt make them anymore, but that face book group is the place to go now. Hes got a therad on r3v under the S54 swap section.
        91' 318is 90' 325is

        Originally posted by Sonny
        Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
        E30 can make you, E30 can break you
        "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Vincenze View Post
          Good call I am in that group and forgot lol!
          Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
            he doesnt make them anymore, but that face book group is the place to go now. Hes got a therad on r3v under the S54 swap section.
            I dont even know where the R3V page is on FB, link?
            Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Staszek View Post

              I dont even know where the R3V page is on FB, link?
              I think I love you. Or maybe it's just your avatar, but still...

              t
              now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Staszek View Post

                I dont even know where the R3V page is on FB, link?
                https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...dification-2-0
                91' 318is 90' 325is

                Originally posted by Sonny
                Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

                Comment


                  #9
                  Hey fattestbox, I’m currently looking for another oil pan and subframe set up if you wanted to sell for a fair price for both parties? Let me know you can email me at mnn2737@email.vccs.edu thanks!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Also interested in price

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Is this still available or have you sold? I'm interested if you still have it

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Staszek View Post

                        Hmm so a used S54 oilpan is $3-400, a front E30 subframe is $150-$200 so just stock you have say $450 to $600. The work when I did mine was $775, so you are between $1200 and $1400 for all the parts and labor (If Tyler still did them).

                        I think $1000 for all of it is pretty fair, especially if it hasnt been used yet.

                        The problem is its a really small market so you need to get someone who wants to do this swap. I would put it up for sale in the forum here see if you get some bites.
                        This matches what I paid, add shipping two ways for subframe/pan/pickup, and whatever you value the cores at.
                        $1000 would be a deal for someone.
                        Originally posted by priapism
                        My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                        Originally posted by shameson
                        Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X