Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone even visit this forum anymore??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FredK
    replied
    Originally posted by gazellebeigem3 View Post
    I miss the simpler times when we were mostly just dumb kids (at least at heart) having fun with cheap and plentiful cars. Now everyone is either an up and coming influencer with and EPIC build and brand (smash that like button) or a dollar chasing flipper pushing the dream further out of reach for others.
    /nostalgia
    Haha me too. Like when people were like "you paid $3K for a car with all VINs on it and clocking in with 130K miles? Moron!" Now I'd do extremely immoral, perverse things to get a car like that for 3K.

(DM me bro)

Also I subscribed to your channel thiccboi 2mAn

Leave a comment:

• McGyver
    replied
    Originally posted by e30austin View Post

well, inquiring minds want to know............wutcha got, mang?
    this

Leave a comment:

• e30austin
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
    Out of habit I still check in just about every day. Currently procrastinating listing the remaining e30 parts I have to sell but once those are gone I won't have any reason to visit here any more.
    well, inquiring minds want to know............wutcha got, mang?

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
    Out of habit I still check in just about every day. Currently procrastinating listing the remaining e30 parts I have to sell but once those are gone I won't have any reason to visit here any more.
    Just tell yourself you are sitting on the parts as an investment.

Leave a comment:

• E30 Wagen
    replied

Leave a comment:

• McGyver
    replied
    Great job OP, now you've got people posting again.

Leave a comment:

• 808ETA
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    There is E30 content in older videos... and a few from the Datsun too. I really started doing this for the Datsun, but once that ended I was able to start making videos mostly for the fun of it. No real DIYs, though I do poop on some products that are out there that I bought and sold, both at a loss....

Anyways....................

I still want an E30 so I can be relevant here and finally build that "perfect" E30, but to be fair Id be better off just buying an E30 M3. If I hit a million subscribers maybe I can do that. Just have 999,969 subscribers to go
    Subcribed!! Now only 999,968 to go.

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    Originally posted by F34R View Post
    Sup
    ~Danny
    2009 join date, must be a bot playing the long game.

Leave a comment:

• F34R
    replied
    Sup
    ~Danny

Leave a comment:

• HawkHammer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    There is E30 content in older videos... and a few from the Datsun too. I really started doing this for the Datsun, but once that ended I was able to start making videos mostly for the fun of it. No real DIYs, though I do poop on some products that are out there that I bought and sold, both at a loss....

I still want an E30 so I can be relevant here and finally build that "perfect" E30, but to be fair Id be better off just buying an E30 M3. If I hit a million subscribers maybe I can do that. Just have 999,969 subscribers to go
    You need an E30 touring for when you get tired of the dad-mobile. E30T based channels probably measure in the thousands of subscribers, and that matters because internet points.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post

But you still did, and that's why the RR is so fun.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChj...0ZM9lhEjQlR4yA
    teeeheee

Leave a comment:

• Staszek
    replied
    Hit 30

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    I expect to be at 37 subscribers before the end of the week

Leave a comment:

Working...