No announcement yet.

August 2021 Car of the Month: Staszek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working on a real professional shoot. I was trying to make this deadline, I literally got the car back the night before I shot the pics, and it rained the entire weekend. I was able to fit this in 15 min before it started to pour. Its the best you all are going to get for now.
    Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

beautiful beast. sent from hell using Tapatalk
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      '90 325i sedan daily driven
      '85 325e coupe also a daily

Comment

Damn, there is MONEY in this car. Looks really nice. Anything you would have done differently, hindsight being 20/20?
        2003 Z4 3.0 6-speed- Silver, 19's, daily driver
        1990 Silver 325i- Lowered on H&R OE Sports, e90 drop hats, KYB shocks, color matched rocker panels, 16" Emortal RS wheels on 205/50/16 tires... Currently getting a full refresh including an S52 swap!
        1997 Black Ford Probe GT- Stripped to 2220lbs, MS3X, Forged motor in midst of assembly... Dyno results and 1/4 mile times pending

Comment

Originally posted by dadsbmw View Post
          Damn, there is MONEY in this car. Looks really nice. Anything you would have done differently, hindsight being 20/20?
          I love everything I did to this car. That being said it would have been a lot easier to leave the M20 an rebuild, and it would be worth a ton more considering mint is's these days.
          Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post

I love everything I did to this car. That being said it would have been a lot easier to leave the M20 an rebuild, and it would be worth a ton more considering mint is's these days.
            I'm feeling similar about my S52 swap. This will never be the fastest car on the road and IMO makes a much better low powered cruiser. Never could/would have made that decision without doing the actual swap though, so I guess it's kind of a catch 22.
            2003 Z4 3.0 6-speed- Silver, 19's, daily driver
            1990 Silver 325i- Lowered on H&R OE Sports, e90 drop hats, KYB shocks, color matched rocker panels, 16" Emortal RS wheels on 205/50/16 tires... Currently getting a full refresh including an S52 swap!
            1997 Black Ford Probe GT- Stripped to 2220lbs, MS3X, Forged motor in midst of assembly... Dyno results and 1/4 mile times pending

Comment

Working...
            X