X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dadsbmw
    replied
    Originally posted by Staszek View Post

I love everything I did to this car. That being said it would have been a lot easier to leave the M20 an rebuild, and it would be worth a ton more considering mint is's these days.
    I'm feeling similar about my S52 swap. This will never be the fastest car on the road and IMO makes a much better low powered cruiser. Never could/would have made that decision without doing the actual swap though, so I guess it's kind of a catch 22.

Leave a comment:

• Staszek
    replied
    Originally posted by dadsbmw View Post
    Damn, there is MONEY in this car. Looks really nice. Anything you would have done differently, hindsight being 20/20?
    I love everything I did to this car. That being said it would have been a lot easier to leave the M20 an rebuild, and it would be worth a ton more considering mint is's these days.

Leave a comment:

• dadsbmw
    replied
    Damn, there is MONEY in this car. Looks really nice. Anything you would have done differently, hindsight being 20/20?

Leave a comment:

• cheffy30
    replied
    beautiful beast. sent from hell using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Staszek
    replied
    Working on a real professional shoot. I was trying to make this deadline, I literally got the car back the night before I shot the pics, and it rained the entire weekend. I was able to fit this in 15 min before it started to pour. Its the best you all are going to get for now.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by moatilliatta View Post
    Looking great, just needs a proper backdrop in the photos. :)
    Hopefully the next one will keep that in mind ;)

Leave a comment:

• moatilliatta
    replied
    Looking great, just needs a proper backdrop in the photos. :)

Leave a comment:

• lukeADE335i
    replied
    Well done on the car of the month! I've always enjoyed following the progress on your build thread & great back story with the engagement gift.

Hmmm, wonder if I can get my wife to agree to a 20th anniversary present along similar lines?!

Leave a comment:

• Staszek
    replied
    Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post

I bid two Subaru Baja beds full of pennies.
    Make it a Subaru Brat and you have a deal!

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    Originally posted by Staszek View Post
    Thanks! I have gotten more offers to sell it already than I had when my last car was actually for sale lol. Not selling (unless someone backs a truckload of cash up to my house that I cant refuse). I want to enjoy it for a while.
    I bid two Subaru Baja beds full of pennies.

Leave a comment:

• Staszek
    replied
    Thanks! I have gotten more offers to sell it already than I had when my last car was actually for sale lol. Not selling (unless someone backs a truckload of cash up to my house that I cant refuse). I want to enjoy it for a while.

Leave a comment:

• arnoldp
    replied
    wow!!! tastefully done restomod!

Leave a comment:

• mike.bmw
    replied
    Fantastic. Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• Aleman
    replied
    Nice job! Love the tasteful upgrades

Leave a comment:

• Staszek
    replied
    Originally posted by Albie325 View Post
    Hell yes! One of my favorite cars and threads on the site. Congrats, it came out so well!
    Thanks man, huge compliment coming from you, your car awesome!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X