Finally!
Collapse
X
-
sweet, flush it with a quart of atf clean out those lifters, and run some 20/50.
little motor will be good to you as long as your good to it!Leave a comment:
-
-
Well the guy who has it is a well known in his field, and has it i know its there. and im offered to get it anytime with a bit of warning to him. i jsut dont know where else to take it.Leave a comment:
-
:rofl: at the fact that your car has been at the shop for 2 years & you haven't done anything.
Chances are you'll never get it back.Leave a comment:
-
All I hear is "i'm a fool"
Also, this is the members rides section. Pics or GTFO.Leave a comment:
-
I would, but the block is in a machine shop 20minutes away from the guy, who I cannot get a hold of easily, and the shop is 9hours away.
/suckageLeave a comment:
-
-
It's not that easy. The guy who has it is a specialist on these cars, he's just had a lot of bad luck with family deaths, and other personal problems. I am half tempted to go up there and get it on a flat bed though. But I don't know who'd I get to finish the rebuild.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: