Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedro
    replied
    thanks for the responses, ive been pretty busy so i been on since i posted the pics.

Originally posted by bmwm3n528
    Nice car, just looks like you've got some cleaning up to do, and replacing a couple parts, i.e. door trim, rear bumper, get the rest of your badges off, etc.
    Yeah a friend of mine backed into me hence the bumper and door trim started to come off so i pulled it off instead of losing it on the freeway. I plan on starting on all that next month.
    Originally posted by trent
    Originally posted by brodee
    for soem reason I actually kind of like what you did with the wheels. Props for trying something different too. Sits nice.
    He copied it off an E30M3 on S14.net. :) (AC Schnizter did something similiar back in the day too) I think it is a cool style, but you really need 17s and a 2 door to pull it off.
    I wanted black rims and then TJ painted his black and then it seemed everyone else did so i wanted something different. I actually wanted less red, like only on the very edge but i tried that first and liked it so it stayed.
    Which M3 has the red and black rims?? Any pics??
    Originally posted by kansas-ix
    ... and also paint the lugs nuts black...
    i plan on replacing the rest which the black lugs from the dealer.
    Originally posted by Digitalwave
    ... and the exhaust sucks...
    Yes it does and it sounds rice, but i got it for $80 and 2 1/4in from the cat. The stock one fell apart from rust.
    Originally posted by Mystikal
    Why would you take off an i lip?
    I needed to slide under the front of the car and the lip was rubbing my chest.
    Originally posted by Charlie
    What paint did you use on the caps?
    Dupli-color Flat black and Victory Red. it says GM T400 VICTORY RED on the label.

Leave a comment:

• Charlie
    replied
    What paint did you use on the caps?

I'm looking at doing the same, only inverse on my track wheels this year. (black lip, red center)

-Charlie

Leave a comment:

• Brew
    replied
    Originally posted by Digitalwave
    Originally posted by Brew
    I like the concept of the wheels, but they're too small to pull it off IMO. I've been considering doing the black centers/ red lips if/when I do a 5-lug and get some e34 M5 throwing stars.
    DOOOO IT!
    I'm definitely going to do that paint scheme w/ a white e30 at some point, but not this one. My car is too friggin ugly to spend money on cosmetic mods. Who knows, next e30 might be an M3.

Leave a comment:

• Digitalwave
    replied
    Originally posted by Brew
    I like the concept of the wheels, but they're too small to pull it off IMO. I've been considering doing the black centers/ red lips if/when I do a 5-lug and get some e34 M5 throwing stars.
    DOOOO IT!

Leave a comment:

• Brew
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mystikal
    replied
    Why would you take off an i lip?

Leave a comment:

• ///M Powered
    replied
    You spent money on a 318i ? OMGZ !!11!1 :curse:

Leave a comment:

• e30Matt
    replied
    Originally posted by f u z z
    i like the red lip on the wheels. looks swell!
    WTF? Swell?

I definitely like the bottlecaps, though. It's a different look, but a cool one.

Get 'er fixed up and it'll be a great car. :up:

Leave a comment:

• f u z z
    replied
    i like the red lip on the wheels. looks swell!

Leave a comment:

• nameisbradgreen
    replied
    goo gone is your friend

Leave a comment:

• Digitalwave
    replied
    The concept of the rims is cool but doesn't look good on the bottlecaps, and the exhaust sucks... but other than that its a cool ride.

Leave a comment:

• lsmkr84
    replied
    i was planning on doing the same with my bottles but you beat me to it.....its cool atlease i know how there going to look. my e30 is alpineII, i'll post pics when i get it done later this week

Leave a comment:

• BS87
    replied
    Man i miss my black rockers.

Leave a comment:

• kansas-ix
    replied
    Good job with the bottlecaps., nice ride height, I say shadowline it, and also paint the lugs nuts black. Lookin' good.

Leave a comment:

• trent
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Rob
    ACS copied the Mugen RNRs from the late 80s...so they're not originial :P
    OMG FAGS

Leave a comment:

Working...
X