Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E30-LS1: Pics, Short Vid and Buildup CD info!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is next on the list, euro bumpers, rims, projectors...

Comment

i've checked this out on the other forums previously, good stuff doing a writeup. it feels like there's been more motor configurations swapped into e30 chassis than any other i can think of. very flexible little car.
      ReverseOTL.
      NewParts4sale.
      PartsWanted.

Comment

Sexy! Beautiful Book.
        I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
        2875-C Towerview Road
        Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

Originally posted by sandlock View Post
          i've checked this out on the other forums previously, good stuff doing a writeup. it feels like there's been more motor configurations swapped into e30 chassis than any other i can think of. very flexible little car.
          Especially with 350+ lbft of torq!! ;)
          E30-LS1 aka. 357is
          email us to pick up our LS1 swap guide
          E30-LS1 KITS now available!!
          E30LS1@gmail.com
          e30ls1.com

Comment

Huge props for doing this!
            Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

i've got wood!

Comment

did you consider any reinforcement of the rear trailing arms? I know BMW decided it was necessary on the M Coupe rear suspension (same as e30) which is why I ask. You'll probably be getting a CD order from me this winter, just waiting for a local guy to pull the trigger on one of my cars right now :)

Comment

Originally posted by 1990m3 View Post
                  did you consider any reinforcement of the rear trailing arms? I know BMW decided it was necessary on the M Coupe rear suspension (same as e30) which is why I ask. You'll probably be getting a CD order from me this winter, just waiting for a local guy to pull the trigger on one of my cars right now :)
                  No. It was enough work to do the swap. It's great fun rumbling around in it, and blowing off the occasional M3 or S4 ..... nothing like a sleeper :p
                  E30-LS1 aka. 357is
                  email us to pick up our LS1 swap guide
                  E30-LS1 KITS now available!!
                  E30LS1@gmail.com
                  e30ls1.com

Comment

we need way more videos!

Comment

Originally posted by garretvs View Post
                      No. It was enough work to do the swap. It's great fun rumbling around in it, and blowing off the occasional M3 or S4 ..... nothing like a sleeper :p
                      If you need some help reinforcing the rear trailing arms let me know and I am local to you. I did mine about 6 months ago when I did my 5-lug swap. Great car!

www.gutenparts.com
                      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

What a great project you did there man. Congrats!!
                        sigpic
                        HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                        " enjoy the show "

Comment

More video.

I work night shift in a hospital and I just called another car freak down to see your car! Nice!

Comment

You guys still running the bottom shelf Tokico suspension on this car or did you finally upgrade?

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
                            MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
                            | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

speeding on edmonds way?? i always see cops right on that stretch. you live in edmonds? cuz im about 4 miles from the beach. Great vid, this has been my dream swap for years

86 Zinno es
                              M50 inside

Comment

You will receive a paypal soon...
                                E92 M3...

Comment

Working...
                                X