Show Me Your 4-Door Sedans

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Huff
    replied
    Crappy photo with both of them filthy..

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    Well, its been a year, and so far I have the front mounted, not done. And I have the skirts mounted half prepped. Also swapped out the black interior and put on a blue door, lol

    Noticing though, I didnt see any full mtech1 sedans in here. Mike had one but had no skirts, and doesnt even have the front. I need to get mine put together and painted!





    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Originally posted by ten2doyle102
    Sorry for the OT but,...

    What car/make do those wheels come from???? Maybe I am not looking very hard, but these are only the second set I have seen before and my mechanic has the other set. He can't recall where they come from.
    BMW Style 10's. I have a cheap set if you are interested in them? They need to be refinished.

    Leave a comment:


  • MyBeamer
    replied
    my 4 door

    :)
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • leegf
    replied
    Originally posted by Van Westervelt
    Thats a little plastic piece thats adhered with trim tape and embossed with BMW. BavAuto used to sell them.
    Originally posted by dickerdeville
    does anyone still sell them? I want one pretty badly..
    Originally posted by Alpine e92
    I've been looking for them too.
    here ya go:

    Leave a comment:


  • 4doorE30=D
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325
    I miss mine!!!


    clean! and i feel your pain lol

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    I miss mine!!!


    Leave a comment:


  • 4doorE30=D
    replied
    i think ima try to buy it back...

    Leave a comment:


  • Anony Mouse
    replied
    Originally posted by balbonrsx
    here's mine..

    Insta-Chub

    Leave a comment:


  • dashboardmonkey
    replied





    A few more...

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    post

    Leave a comment:


  • Aus E30
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • 4doorE30=D
    replied
    someone PLEASE bring this thread back to life!!

    4 Doors FTW

    Leave a comment:


  • Voksboy
    replied


    Leave a comment:


  • Alpine e92
    replied
    Originally posted by dickerdeville
    does anyone still sell them? I want one pretty badly..
    I've been looking for them too.

    Leave a comment:

Working...