Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e30_3I8I
    replied
    I have a jc (turner chip) and a dinan .. i cant really tell the difference between them...

Leave a comment:

• bloodshot-e30
    replied
    Originally posted by E30Rookie37 View Post
    Does kinda mean there were some "favors" involved? I won't respect you less if it does.

worked on a guys 5 series and he totled it so he gave me the car and i stripped it down

put an S52 in a guys 328is and he never came to finish payment on his bill so i kept his old motor which had about 60K on it and a brande new BMW head put on it...

Leave a comment:

• E30Rookie37
    replied
    Originally posted by bloodshot-e30 View Post
    i got my motor and transmission for free... kinda lol
    Does kinda mean there were some "favors" involved? I won't respect you less if it does.

Leave a comment:

• bloodshot-e30
    replied
    i got my motor and transmission for free... kinda lol

Leave a comment:

• e30_3I8I
    replied
    Seriously especially when your stuck with an m10 that doesnt really work haha...

Leave a comment:

• e30mybaby
    replied
    Originally posted by e30_3I8I View Post
    hahaha I know but i still dont know the truth of my motor=[ but right now im on the saving moment at the time.. so i can spend so cash on my cars.

plus the addition that i got my motor,trans,subframe,ecu,harness and everything for 500 bucks.. i think its a price that cannot be beaten.
    haha i got all mine for 400! you cant say no to deals like that!

Leave a comment:

• e30_3I8I
    replied
    hahaha I know but i still dont know the truth of my motor=[ but right now im on the saving moment at the time.. so i can spend so cash on my cars.

plus the addition that i got my motor,trans,subframe,ecu,harness and everything for 500 bucks.. i think its a price that cannot be beaten.

Leave a comment:

• e30mybaby
    replied
    Originally posted by dj buttchug View Post
    jus stfu and turbo it, or keep it na. Who cares. M42 is a good motor.
    +1

Leave a comment:

• brutus87
    replied
    Never driven an m42 before. but it looks like youre making a lot of progress, great job!

Leave a comment:

• bloodshot-e30
    replied
    Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
    jus stfu and turbo it, or keep it na. who cares. m42 is a good motor.
    +1290243u5098312458 i miss my M42 lol

Leave a comment:

• Dj Buttchug
    replied
    jus stfu and turbo it, or keep it na. who cares. m42 is a good motor.

Leave a comment:

• bloodshot-e30
    replied
    Originally posted by HarryPotter View Post
    I dunno just don't see why you'd put forth the effort. It's like doing work on a 525i e34, with the m20 in it.... Whattacoughyahoocough

handeling... if i coulda kept the handleing in my 318is B4 i swapped in my M52 i would have LOVED that but it just cant be done its a lot of weight to have so much further foward than the little ass 4cyl plus he might wanna do an S42 rep ;)

Leave a comment:

• evandael
    replied
    ^ now you're talking about $3-4G's or more for a proper swap.

not everyone needs 250HP, and not everyone can spend that much. its obvious that the M42 is an improvement over the M10, and that's the point.

OP, in addition to the IE3's and Koni's, might I suggest E90 drop hats, M3 offset control arm bushings, and cabrio sways?

Leave a comment:

• HarryPotter
    replied
    Fuck the m50, m52 at least, and better yet just do an s50 swap.

Leave a comment:

• e30mybaby
    replied
    Nice man! yeah m42 turbo's are rare! thats why i love them!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X