Shenanigans

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hyelifecl
    replied
    Those are some badass pictures. The last one lmao!

    Leave a comment:


  • yberther
    replied
    Awesome! Spectacular improvement, they look really sweet.

    Leave a comment:


  • Deltron Dirty30
    replied
    more pics of the redhead.... lol.

    great pictures especially the ones of the mettalic E30

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    #2,3,4 look great. I really need to figure out what you guys do to get these shots.... how many external lights, timing etc?

    Leave a comment:


  • TexasTerp
    replied
    damn fantastic shots! that last one is great!

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    Originally posted by rooster
    so 10 guys & 2 girls in that shot wheres the rest of the girlys at?
    At home? 2 guys had their girlfriend's(well one is fiancee) with them and it was sort of last minute. My wife didn't want to go. Other's wive's wanted to stay home... so another car meet sausage fest...



    Originally posted by msportr430
    What kind of wheels are on that white sedan???
    XXR

    nlmotoring.com

    Originally posted by Mtriple
    Amazing pictures. Well done!
    Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil
    Great pics. I'm still looking for Blunt in the pics.
    Originally posted by sector6
    lol, that last one is the money!

    Theenx!

    Leave a comment:


  • sector6
    replied
    lol, that last one is the money!

    Leave a comment:


  • ZM Blue Devil
    replied
    Great pics. I'm still looking for Blunt in the pics.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mtriple
    replied
    Originally posted by dinanm3atl








    Amazing pictures. Well done!

    Leave a comment:


  • msportr430
    replied
    What kind of wheels are on that white sedan???

    Leave a comment:


  • rooster
    replied
    so 10 guys & 2 girls in that shot wheres the rest of the girlys at?

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    Originally posted by Aptyp
    when I read the warning, somehow I knew Nick was involved in lens sucking, hehe


    awesome pics, hope to see all of you next week.

    You know Nick is always up for naughty shite...

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    funny ass pic.

    Leave a comment:


  • rmd photography
    replied
    Great pics, nice cars, hot redhead....looks like you all had a blast!

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied
    when I read the warning, somehow I knew Nick was involved in lens sucking, hehe


    awesome pics, hope to see all of you next week.

    Leave a comment:

Working...