All I wanted to do..

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Boschwillkillyou
    replied
    Nice shots. Nice donut, too.

    Leave a comment:


  • regnu
    replied
    Needs moar rear tire smoke. that is all.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR E30 325is
    replied
    Style 5's are the sex.

    I was gonna also ask if they were fill and drill, but alas, my question has already been answered.

    Enjoyed

    Leave a comment:


  • dude8383
    replied
    Originally posted by Il Duce
    I fucking love your car.
    YES. Seriously, looks amazing.

    Those wheels just do it for me. Someone should make these 4 lug damn it!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    Originally posted by 91 318is
    Yeah I've seen a few pics of his and talked to him a little. It's no the fill & drill that concerns me, it's the thickness between the center bore and lug nut hole, seems a little thin for me.

    But DAMN those wheels just make me wanna chance it.

    EDIT: Also, don't you need hub rings for these?
    It's not that bad. It will penetrate through the CB if you use a thick socket key to put your lugs in(which I did on a wheel on accident with air tools).

    You don't need them, but yea. Shakes 50mph - 65mph without them.

    Leave a comment:


  • 91 318is
    replied
    Originally posted by ak-
    I wouldn't call them redrills anymore.
    I'd say "fill and drill".

    They fill/weld in all the holes(even the little ones to line up your wheel lugs) and all other 5, then drill.

    I'll take a pic soon. It's quality work, but it also varies from place to place I guess.


    I think Matt-B tracks on his all the time.
    Yeah I've seen a few pics of his and talked to him a little. It's no the fill & drill that concerns me, it's the thickness between the center bore and lug nut hole, seems a little thin for me.

    But DAMN those wheels just make me wanna chance it.

    EDIT: Also, don't you need hub rings for these?

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    Originally posted by 91 318is
    Guessing these are redrills? Man those wheels just look so perfect on E30's. I'm just still unsure about the redrill jobs.
    I wouldn't call them redrills anymore.
    I'd say "fill and drill".

    They fill/weld in all the holes(even the little ones to line up your wheel lugs) and all other 5, then drill.

    I'll take a pic soon. It's quality work, but it also varies from place to place I guess.


    I think Matt-B tracks on his all the time.

    Leave a comment:


  • 91 318is
    replied
    Guessing these are redrills? Man those wheels just look so perfect on E30's. I'm just still unsure about the redrill jobs.

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    Originally posted by 10-66kruk
    Thanks For the specs. Waiting to get my wheels on just hope looks as good as yours. Props again!
    For sure! Let me know if you need anything else if it's concerning these wheels.

    Originally posted by 325ix
    Looks good, wheels fit so well.
    Originally posted by Nic01101011
    Perfect wheels and stance
    Thanks people

    Originally posted by bimmer_E30
    Prefect. Love ur car man!

    Where are ur mudflaps?
    Took them off for a while to figure out a better way to secure them.
    The OEM clamps keep ripping off in driveways/bumps from scraping here and there. Using some Home Depot thing now.

    Leave a comment:


  • avery0829
    replied
    I like.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    Originally posted by ak-

    They are door-jam mounts. I can't.
    And I'm not going to drop coin on a rear gutter mount when it already works/stable fine for my bikes. meh.
    Carry on.

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Originally posted by audiquattrot
    those are one of my favorite wheel setups for an E30....love it.
    Bar none. One day I might take the plunge and chance a redrill. :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    Originally posted by bimmer_E30
    Prefect. Love ur car man!

    Where are ur mudflaps?
    you're aware he DOESN'T like you, right?

    Leave a comment:


  • bimmer_E30
    replied
    Prefect. Love ur car man!

    Where are ur mudflaps?

    Leave a comment:


  • Nic01101011
    replied
    Perfect wheels and stance

    Leave a comment:

Working...