Pics from Ryan GMW's BBQ

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • evoDRichie
    replied
    damn i had no idea ...

    Leave a comment:


  • Lof8
    replied
    The 2002 and bronzit are my faves and, Jean, your car is looking super nice too. I wish there were some decent get-togethers over here in FL.

    Edit: That video in your sig is fuckin hilarious!
    Last edited by Lof8; 09-20-2010, 05:37 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • rayyLo
    replied
    I'm lovin that bronzit the grids look mad good on it

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    Those are some really cool cars. Wish I could attend these things.

    Leave a comment:


  • fiftytakedowns
    replied
    charlies turbo 02 looks tits

    Leave a comment:


  • beenjamin
    replied
    I'm digin the Laguna Seca sticker on the 2002

    Leave a comment:


  • DRTSRFR
    replied
    It was great to meet you all!

    ...and thanks for the hospitality Ryan.

    Nice turn out full of great characters!

    And Vlad, the Turbo's gone, but once I bribe Ryan into helping me with an S50 swap it'll have a little more grunt.

    I had to bring it up to prove I was worthy of owning an icon.

    Leave a comment:


  • coreyw
    replied
    Damn, I wish I would have known about this. I live literally 5 mins from there.

    Leave a comment:


  • mutty
    replied
    Pictures of the GMW?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    I know, i haven't seen any hi-res pictures of them before so I had to shoot a couple :)

    Leave a comment:


  • 2002maniac
    replied
    That AKG control arm setup is beautiful. Well worth the money for the amount of engineering and machining that went into them.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Originally posted by AlpinaE30
    Damn! wish my car was running!
    Damn! wish my car was cool!

    Jean, car's looking great dude! Glad to see it lowered down on those Hartges.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    I don't believe it's turbo anymore.

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    Originally posted by dude8383
    Damn, sweet turn out! That 02 is friggin hawt. Who owns that mtech2 cab now?
    +1 and is it still turbo?

    Leave a comment:


  • dude8383
    replied
    Damn, sweet turn out! That 02 is friggin hawt. Who owns that mtech2 cab now?

    Leave a comment:

Working...