New 24valver from over the pond.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E-Thirty
    replied
    I like the rear seats.

    Leave a comment:


  • DYMO
    replied
    haha this car looks like mine's younger brother.

    i have a RHD 1986 316 (originally in zinnoberot) with a S52 swap

    Leave a comment:


  • rav320uk
    replied
    Originally posted by Cook
    It's the high level of service I provide :D
    Yea right, so when are the "Bruv's" coming over?

    Leave a comment:


  • Cook
    replied
    Originally posted by rav320uk
    Fuck me, that's nice!
    It's the high level of service I provide :D

    Leave a comment:


  • ethrty
    replied
    looking nice! i have the same rims and engine as you, definately one of my new favourite cars! (take no notice of the signature, its old and will be updated in the next week or so haha

    Leave a comment:


  • rav320uk
    replied
    Originally posted by Cook
    ffs no getting away from you is there!?

    Thanks for the comments guys. The recaros are an absolute dream to drive the car in, they're so comfortable!
    Fuck me, that's nice!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    She's a beauty!

    Leave a comment:


  • ethrtyiS
    replied
    hell of a start man. car is clean!

    Leave a comment:


  • DREWHALL
    replied
    Yeah I gotta admit the red has grown on me. When it's clean it is an attention grabber. Yours looks great with the Hartges!

    Leave a comment:


  • Cook
    replied
    Originally posted by DREWHALL
    Beautiful. Makes me not hate my red car as much!
    I used to have a very tidy alpine white 318iS with LOADS of service history and i just couldnt rip the engine out with that much history. My criteria for a new e30 to molest was definately not a red e30, but becuase the shell is so tidy i couldnt say no.

    The colour has grown on me though, and the car looks a hell of alot better than when i bought it!

    Leave a comment:


  • DREWHALL
    replied
    Beautiful. Makes me not hate my red car as much!

    Leave a comment:


  • Cook
    replied
    Originally posted by 325ix
    Nice car! I like the wheels a lot. Cool light drawing too!
    Cheers, I have a few better light painting photos but it was back when the car was on 4x4 ride height -fail!

    Theres more in here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/cook88/...7622602862245/

    Leave a comment:


  • ajm-e30
    replied
    Originally posted by rav320uk
    Wondered when you would pop over here Cook :-)
    seems the zone reaches far and wide lol

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    Nice car! I like the wheels a lot. Cool light drawing too!

    Leave a comment:


  • Cook
    replied
    Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
    Bitchin' seats, nice car. That dent is a bummer...is the paint as pretty as the pics make it look? How do you like the speakers on the rear sides?

    Fucking winner you have there mate.

    Welcome to R3V.
    Luke
    Yeah the dents are a pain but i have a mint drivers wing in my bedroom. The paint isnt half bad at all and i tend to keep it nicely waxed / polished to keep it looking clean. There also not alot of rust on the car which is always good!

    I hate the speakers in the rear sides - it was done by the previous owner. I have new infinity component speakers for the front (and some bmw tweeter pods) and infinity 2-way speakers for the parcel shelf. I was going to do it all the other day and change the locks + put the matching doorcards on but it rained

    Leave a comment:

Working...