Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my account was finally activated (bronzit content)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    bronzit yeah! haha they fly below the radar when it comes to the cops

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by xwill112x View Post
      idk why people hate on bronzits so bad.
      Yeah, it's bullshit. Welcome.

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by RainierHooker View Post
        Looks nice for a grand. Just be prepare for a lot of Bronzit hate around these parts (you won't get any from me though).
        this!
        sigpic

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by docleary View Post
          i wish i could afford some real borbets. i can't even afford reps.
          Welcome to r3v!

          Don't worry about brands and things to put on. It about how well you take car of her. The car is only as good as it runs and drives.
          ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

          Instagram: @BWeissLeather

          Current cars:
          ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
          ~ '87 535
          ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
          ~ '06 X5 4.8is

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by E30 F34R View Post
            Welcome to r3v!

            Don't worry about brands and things to put on. It about how well you take car of her. The car is only as good as it runs and drives.
            i babied the poor girl (aleydis) but let my cousin take her to the store and he brought it back like this with no explanation:

            Originally posted by stevie30
            The e30 is the '57 Chevy of the European imports. Quote me on this.
            1986 325eS - cosmosblau, sold
            1990 325i - bronzit sedan, sold
            1984 318i - delphin coupe, sold
            1987 325iS - zinnoberrot, sold
            1988 325iS - zinnoberrot, sold
            1989 325iX - zinnoberrot sedan, current project/daily

            Comment


              #21
              That sucks. Congrats on the new pickup though!

              1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
              2011 Jeep Wrangler

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by docleary View Post
                you hate bronzit, yet you own one? ;)

                this is the car that sent me on my bronzit hunt (610Euro's)

                Thats steve's car. I've seen this car in person and it really was a beautiful car. its back to stock besides the m50 and he's selling it, the Zinno e30 you can see in the background is his next project car


                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by xwill112x View Post
                  idk why people hate on bronzits so bad. looks better than lachsilber or diamonshwarz to me.
                  fuck you no it fucking doesn't you don't say that.


                  "Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

                  John F. Kennedy

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by docleary View Post
                    i babied the poor girl (aleydis) but let my cousin take her to the store and he brought it back like this with no explanation:

                    I was wondering how long that was going to take.
                    Originally posted by payney8
                    We heard economics is american for card game t/f ? :P

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by krumchev2 View Post
                      Thats steve's car. I've seen this car in person and it really was a beautiful car. its back to stock besides the m50 and he's selling it, the Zinno e30 you can see in the background is his next project car
                      i try to follow his threads on bf.c, he got the zinno like two days after i bought my bronzit.

                      i wonder what he's asking for the bronzit...

                      Originally posted by neighborhood View Post
                      I was wondering how long that was going to take.
                      and just what exactly do you mean by that?
                      Originally posted by stevie30
                      The e30 is the '57 Chevy of the European imports. Quote me on this.
                      1986 325eS - cosmosblau, sold
                      1990 325i - bronzit sedan, sold
                      1984 318i - delphin coupe, sold
                      1987 325iS - zinnoberrot, sold
                      1988 325iS - zinnoberrot, sold
                      1989 325iX - zinnoberrot sedan, current project/daily

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Originally posted by docleary View Post
                        and just what exactly do you mean by that?
                        bronzits have developed a reputation for being the most likely to be involved in an accident. dont take it personally, some folks and their superstitions
                        HDE30 <3

                        Comment


                          #27
                          this...

                          Originally posted by Avus E30 View Post
                          bronzits have developed a reputation for being the most likely to be involved in an accident. dont take it personally, some folks and their superstitions
                          Originally posted by payney8
                          We heard economics is american for card game t/f ? :P

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X