Anyone rocken Cirrusblau? Post'um up

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • einstein57
    replied






    Leave a comment:


  • nickflic3
    replied
    Originally posted by MC Hammered
    That is would be the one.

    Levent was nice enough to sell her to me. :p
    Thing is a beaut, your a lucky man ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    I don't think I've ever seen a caged cirrus car before. Very nice.

    Leave a comment:


  • bcbimmer
    replied


    Aaron,

    Leave a comment:


  • redhatpat
    replied
    Here's my 90 325i wearing snowies.

    Leave a comment:


  • MC Hammered
    replied
    Originally posted by nickflic3
    Dam thats hot!! Is this the one on the Guten home page?
    That is would be the one.

    Levent was nice enough to sell her to me. :p

    Leave a comment:


  • bp9129
    replied
    wow

    Leave a comment:


  • nickflic3
    replied
    Dam thats hot!! Is this the one on the Guten home page?

    Leave a comment:


  • MC Hammered
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • IminDiegoTriick
    replied



    R.I.P though..

    Leave a comment:


  • SCapelo
    replied
    My old dirty cirrus







    PO did this ^ haha, it was an unmolested bone stock car driven by a girl in college when I found it. I had my way with it and I have to say it was the most fun car I've ever owned by far. :rofl:

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Power
    replied
    Double post fail
    Last edited by M42Power; 02-26-2011, 12:10 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Power
    replied
    Originally posted by Wh33lhop

    Cirrus--rusty edition. :)
    Your car makes me want to buy an US spec cirrus early e30.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied


    Cirrus--rusty edition. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • JT325is
    replied
    mmmmmmm 5 lug

    Leave a comment:

Working...