My new E34

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AE_m20
    replied
    Love everything except for the color, cant wait to see your plans. E34 + style 32 = winning

    Leave a comment:


  • Cyrix2k
    replied
    Wow, that's like the sister car to my friend's silver '89 535i/5 except yours is in better shape.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Originally posted by byza213
    damn i miss my e34 , i want to get another one but keep the e30
    nice car!
    This is my first one and I love it. It's bigger and more comfortable but still doesn't feel like a big car. Handles well, etc. I love it! I had never even driven an E34 with an M30 until I check out this car, ha!
    Originally posted by evandael
    Unless the clear is shot, a good cut, buff, and polish with a random orbital will work miracles!

    Good find.
    The clear is definitely trashed. I actually took a Scotch Brite pad to the whole car to even it out.
    Originally posted by BrettsE30
    Sell me your crown Vic! Mine blew up before I got to have fun with it.
    $4200. :)
    Originally posted by Haju69
    Well gotta say that I like M30.. Nice choice, some one said that it´s hard to find 535i 5speed..? Maybe they all are here in finland:D What colour have you got in mind? I would say make it Delphin metallic..

    Here´s my ex 535i 5spd manual -90 M-Tech with BBS RS

    God damn, that looks amazing. The 5 speed 535i is pretty rare here.
    Originally posted by IminDiegoTriick
    Very nice, seen that e34 rollin all round san diego! was thinking about buying it too as well! have fun with it!

    <3 the wheels <3 the m30
    Thanks man, I'm very happy I made the journey. I'm in love with the car.

    Leave a comment:


  • IminDiegoTriick
    replied
    Very nice, seen that e34 rollin all round san diego! was thinking about buying it too as well! have fun with it!

    <3 the wheels <3 the m30

    Leave a comment:


  • Haju69
    replied
    Well gotta say that I like M30.. Nice choice, some one said that it´s hard to find 535i 5speed..? Maybe they all are here in finland:D What colour have you got in mind? I would say make it Delphin metallic..

    Here´s my ex 535i 5spd manual -90 M-Tech with BBS RS

    Leave a comment:


  • Supadave
    replied
    How much?

    Leave a comment:


  • BrettsE30
    replied
    Sell me your crown Vic! Mine blew up before I got to have fun with it.

    Leave a comment:


  • evandael
    replied
    Unless the clear is shot, a good cut, buff, and polish with a random orbital will work miracles!

    Good find.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alpina
    replied
    what a nice 535

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWRacing15
    replied
    Very nice!! I had an e34 till 365k and still ran with the original motor. It should keep running for a long time to come.

    Leave a comment:


  • byza213
    replied
    damn i miss my e34 , i want to get another one but keep the e30
    nice car!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30trooper
    replied
    Nice pick up, i was looking at e34's , this just makes me sad now.....

    there was a 89 535i 5speed for 1500 on CL but i think it was salvaged.

    Leave a comment:


  • KirkerBezerker
    replied
    Thats exactly the e34 I want

    Leave a comment:


  • gbouton
    replied
    Nice find! I like the stealth silver paint. And yeah, the M30 really is nearly bullet proof. Just make sure the (plastic) timing chain guides are in good shape.

    -Graham

    Leave a comment:


  • DREWHALL
    replied
    That's what I thought. My brother had an E28 535i and it was fun, a guy I used to work with had an E34 535 5spd and I always asked when he was going to sell it to me. Looks good with those wheels!

    Leave a comment:

Working...