X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digitalwave
    replied
    Originally posted by Beemerfanatik
    TJ, once my euro is put back together with its new paint, M50, and mtech 1 kit, I think I'm gonna head down to FL and have you do a photoshoot. Well worth it, IMO.

Are 20mm spacers ok to run? I was always under the impression that there's a limit as to how wide a spacer you can run. Or, at least, run without any safety or integrity issues. I could be wrong, I'm just curious.
    They are safe, H&R even makes 25mm spacers but they bolt to the hub and then to the wheel separately.

Leave a comment:

• Bimmerfanatik
    replied
    TJ, once my euro is put back together with its new paint, M50, and mtech 1 kit, I think I'm gonna head down to FL and have you do a photoshoot. Well worth it, IMO.

Are 20mm spacers ok to run? I was always under the impression that there's a limit as to how wide a spacer you can run. Or, at least, run without any safety or integrity issues. I could be wrong, I'm just curious.

Leave a comment:

• Jhonno
    replied
    Originally posted by Digitalwave
    Originally posted by e30sd
    tj's pretty emo

ROTFL!!

Leave a comment:

• Jhonno
    replied
    I like em - looks good with the black centres 8)

dont spose i could have them full res jhonno (at) freeuk (dot) com

Photography is awesome as ever :D

Leave a comment:

• Kristuphir
    replied
    mmm, emu

Leave a comment:

• Digitalwave
    replied
    Originally posted by e30sd
    tj's pretty emo

Leave a comment:

• e30sd
    replied
    tj's pretty emo

Leave a comment:

• KillerCalypso
    replied
    TJ
    I think you car looks totally bad ASS with those wheels
    looks race man
    Andy

Leave a comment:

• hamann318is
    replied
    After some time, those rims have grown on me. I dig.

Leave a comment:

• SebSter
    replied
    Originally posted by Eurospeed88
    Originally posted by rwh11385
    Originally posted by Charlie
    Originally posted by Gr00v3
    y'all are a bunch of haters and don't know creativity when you see it. i bet you fuckers 5 years ago were all like "Wtf mate, that guy's wearing a pink shirt, he MUST be gay." and now you fuckfaces are like "man, pink shirts are hawt, let me pop my colar"
    Aren't you the 23 year old that took the high school chick to her junior prom?

-Charlie
    ..... wearing a pink shirt??

Well, since the acoustic guitar is right there, maybe he was getting ready to write a song about how painful wearing a tux is, and how emotionally draining it was to not have black socks to wear with it.

LOL. I was just going to mention that. Go through all that effort to dress up, and kills the entire outfit. Funny stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Digitalwave
    replied
    My H4s with 80 watt bulbs work just fine.

Leave a comment:

• EtaSport
    replied
    At first I wasnt sure about those, but now I think it looks great. Sucks about the bumper trim, need to get that back on. Smoked turn signals look good. Any plans on headlights, ellips, smoked, HIDs?

Leave a comment:

• Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by Digitalwave
    And since I didn't buy these rims to post pics of them online, I am happy with them.
    Glad you finally got around to saying that TJ, I was kind of wondering how long it would take. :up:

Leave a comment:

• M42Technik
    replied
    Very nice, but I still prefer the old school or OEM + look. Always an eye catcher.

I just wish I could get mine out of this fucking rut that its in...

Leave a comment:

• m42technic
    replied
    Im definitely sold on them now (as if I wasnt before). :D

6spokez4life

Leave a comment:

Working...
X