X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
    No one is safe.
    Hey I took it easy on Frankie!
    I did not even mention that after he wrapped his car around a tree it looked like he performed the bodywork with a blindfold and paper mache'.
    Talk about keeping it classy and tasteful! :p

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

Lady gaga?
      91' 318is - OBDI M52/ZF swap w/ S50 cams

Comment

You can still redeem yourself. post tits.... of girl in Red.

Originally posted by Ryan...
        It now emits a beautiful blue-ish yellow/green smoke from the exhaust?? No idea what would cause that color, but I assume its good.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon12V View Post
          You can still redeem yourself. post tits.... of girl in Red.
          She has square nipples.
          1992 318ic

Comment

I think it looks cool.

Comment

I think continuing on the top half of the car would look awesome!

Also, get some crazy color steelies on it and a roof rack. Total hipster potential here. :up:

My buddy Nimitz freestyled his own car a couple years back for Bimmerfest and it looked fuckin awesome!

Last edited by e30polak; 05-15-2011, 11:15 PM.
              Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

i dont have a problem with what youve attempted and the concept could have worked, but there is zero craftsmanship/attention to detail in the execution.

now, had you found a good writer that has some can control, done a professionally painted two tone top color, had it all clear coated, and added some nice wheels i could see this being pretty cool.

but ultimately its your car so do what you want.
                www.tylercoey.com - www.donewhenimdead.com

E36/8 ///M coupe - E36 ///M3 sedan - E30 ///M powered

Comment

I love it =) left side is more of to my liking.

Paint the top matte black and make up a roof rack with some WIDE splits. I love the SHIT out of rat rods.

Just get some sexy wheels install some bumpers and get that top painted. I dislike the right side though. The art on the left is better.
                  ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                  ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                  ~ '87 535
                  ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                  ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

hmmm, I'm thinking of something in pedo
                    sigpic
                    "evil always prevails....because good is dumb"

Comment

Im surprised at the amount of approval in this thread. Honestly do with it what you want. For some strange reason I like it. Needs dope wheels, and bumpers.
                      1985 325e M50TU(Sold)
                      1991 318is Slicktop (Sold)
                      1990 325is Brilliantrot S50/5 Lug Swapped.
                      1992 525i Manual shitbox Winter Beater

Comment

Originally posted by tyleRcoey View Post
                        i dont have a problem with what youve attempted and the concept could have worked, but there is zero craftsmanship/attention to detail in the execution.

now, had you found a good writer that has some can control, done a professionally painted two tone top color, had it all clear coated, and added some nice wheels i could see this being pretty cool.

but ultimately its your car so do what you want.
                        Can control was a huge issue as we used walmart krylon. My writer's cans caps and everything got taken by the cops awhile back and we didn't have time to order good paint and caps in time for SoWo.

Also if you can look up my old build thread this is a dead car. I swapped wheels on it today and it required a creative process to get it off the ground as the jack points are all rusted through. Every time I work on this car I end up with about a pound of rust. Last time I was under it I was pulling myself out and put my hand through into the interior.
                        1992 318ic

Comment

Originally posted by E30 F34R View Post
                          I love it =) left side is more of to my liking.

Paint the top matte black and make up a roof rack with some WIDE splits. I love the SHIT out of rat rods.

Just get some sexy wheels install some bumpers and get that top painted. I dislike the right side though. The art on the left is better.
                          Thanks. I'm going to try and cut together a bumper before the end of the week but don't hold your breath as it won't quit raining here.
                          1992 318ic

Comment

Originally posted by caffeinatedsoap View Post
                            Every time I work on this car I end up with about a pound of rust.

sofa king euro

Originally posted by stewie30luvr
                            ooo cause i was fixing my chain tensioner and there was a black widow on the radiator so i killed it
                            Originally posted by JakeP
                            with a coathanger

Comment

Here we are. As I bought it: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=140760
                              1992 318ic

Comment

I like the passenger side better. Its kinda gangster. I like this car because of the potential it has... but we'll see where you take it. It might get cool.
                                -Nick
                                Originally posted by 87e30
                                First of all: calm the fuck down; second of all; cool story bro.

Comment

Working...
                                X